(Merano, 24.4.1898 - Rome, 5.6.1988)
Pianist and later painter. Psychologist, a student of Jung in Zurich, she began to "contaminate" psychoanalysis with theosophical and esoteric veins. Then she turned into one of the most important scholars of graphology in Europe.
Starting in the 1950s, she dedicated herself to cinema. Friend of Visconti and Fellini. Mastroianni called her "the seer of the actors". In the 1977 her last book was published and then all the news about her are lost. She passed away many years later at ninety years old .
 Corriere dell'Alto Adige
- Donne senza nome (uncredited) .... Prisoner
- Senso (uncredited) .... General Hauptmann's wife
- Andrea Chenier (credited as Marianna Leibl) .... Woman on the hunt
- War and Peace (uncredited) .... Servant seeing to the new-born baby
- Totò e Marcellino (credited as Marianna Leibl) .... The countess
- La dolce vita (uncredited) .... Emma's companion in the miracle sequence
- La steppa (credits?) .... role?
- Gidget goes to Rome (uncredited) .... Seamstress
- The Visit (uncredited) .... Villager
- Giulietta degli spiriti (uncredited) .... Woman at Bhishma's sitting
- Sigpress contro Scotland Yard (credited as Marianne Leible) .... Lady Henderson
- Contronatura (The Innaturals) (credited) .... Hertha, the medium
- Fellini Satyricon (uncredited) .... Woman aboard the ship
- Ciao, Federico! (1970) - Documentary about the shooting of Fellini Satyricon (1969). Includes footage of Marianne on the set during the making of the film.