Sword and Sandal plus Historical & Adventure
Ciavazzaro
Senior

La rivolta dei sette (1964)

Post by Ciavazzaro » 11/05/2024, 2:49

Absolutely Ugo Mari

And n.39 is the Woman with Angry look
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=529&p=76392&hilit ... man#p76392

I didn't realize we have so many roles for Angela Palmieri, since a few weeks ago i did post her pics from a fotoromanzo, i think we really should open a topic for her in the generiche sections, since i can also provide with the fotoromanzo credit and not only the pics (since it seems she was never credited in a movie)

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/05/2024, 11:14

Thanks everybody!

Bacci, Basile, Mari, Palmieri and Woman with Angry Look all added. Chiappafreddo removed as it is disputed.

Ciavazzaro wrote:
11/05/2024, 2:49
I didn't realize we have so many roles for Angela Palmieri, since a few weeks ago i did post her pics from a fotoromanzo, i think we really should open a topic for her in the generiche sections, since i can also provide with the fotoromanzo credit and not only the pics (since it seems she was never credited in a movie)
I was thinking of adding a Db topic for Palmieri as we have her identified in 8 or 9 film topics now, but if you want to open a proper topic for her that would obviously be better and I can add the pics from the roles where we have her identified.

In the meantime I will open a Db topic for Antonio Basile, who we have ID'd in 5 or 6 film topics.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/05/2024, 1:17

I did open the topic for Angela Palmieri
I did not put a photo in the first page, because there were no good close-ups in the fotoromanzo, the only one who can work is the first fotoromanzo pic, but maybe you also have a close-up for her ?
And off course i did leave in blank the filmography, since i still don't remember all her roles we found so far, but like you told me you can put the pics and then writing the filmography, or i will do that once the pics are posted.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/05/2024, 14:35

Ciavazzaro wrote:
12/05/2024, 1:17
I did open the topic for Angela Palmieri
I did not put a photo in the first page, because there were no good close-ups in the fotoromanzo, the only one who can work is the first fotoromanzo pic, but maybe you also have a close-up for her ?
And off course i did leave in blank the filmography, since i still don't remember all her roles we found so far, but like you told me you can put the pics and then writing the filmography, or i will do that once the pics are posted.
I've added all the roles we have identified from the film topics. There is an uncertain ID from Johan from Il leone di Tebe which needs to be decided.

I've asked Johan if he has a good head shot to use, if not I will use one from the films.

To find the roles identified for an actor we do not have a topic for you only need to type the name into search and all ID's are shown (assuming the name was spelled correctly)