Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/05/2024, 0:34

van den bremt rudy wrote:
20/05/2024, 0:54
Nick, please delete my entry for Roberto Alessandri in La morte non conta i dollari (1967) it was Bastianoni, already in his topic, sorry.
Thanks.
van den bremt rudy wrote:
20/05/2024, 23:07
Also can you see for my post of Alessandri for the western La morte non conta i dollari (1967) earlier this day, thanks.
That was the post you told me to delete. I don't see any other.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/05/2024, 1:11

No, that was a misunderstanding, it was to delete the pictures of Bastianoni for Wanted Johnny Texas they were already posted a while ago by someone else, i saw it later on.
The pictures for la morte non conta i dollari will follow with Alessandri.

Also the entry for him for Il suo nome gridava vendetta (1968) was forgotten to put in his filmography.
Thanks.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/05/2024, 0:28

Hi Nick do you have Lucia Randi identify in these two movies:
Il trionfo di Maciste (1961) as Rais and Giulio Cesare, il conquistatore delle Gallie (1962) as Clelia ?
Im trying to identify her in a fotoromanzo who have a big cast list but no roles listed, so if you know her i can recognize her in the fotoromanzo (she is another very good candidate for a topic).

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/05/2024, 0:54

Ciavazzaro wrote:
22/05/2024, 0:28
Hi Nick do you have Lucia Randi identify in these two movies:
Il trionfo di Maciste (1961) as Rais and Giulio Cesare, il conquistatore delle Gallie (1962) as Clelia ?
Im trying to identify her in a fotoromanzo who have a big cast list but no roles listed, so if you know her i can recognize her in the fotoromanzo (she is another very good candidate for a topic).
Well these are what I have from those roles. Neither film has many unidentified female roles, so if these aren't her then I don't know who she could be. These are old pics, but if you need pics for a topic I have better quality copies of both films now.

Il trionfo di Maciste
randi.jpg
randi2.jpg

Giulio Cesare, il conquistatore delle Gallie
randi2.jpg
randi.jpg
randi3.jpg

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/05/2024, 2:59

For the moment i have to identify her, so these pics are enough, tomorrow will post the pics to see if we can see who she is in that fotoromanzo.
Thank you a lot !

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 23/05/2024, 17:07

Nick, do you know what the status is when it comes to registering a profile here? Is it Emiliano who still does all the approvals, or can the global moderators do so too? I aks because a friend (who was at one point a member of the old forum) told me he tried to join, but wasn't able to and wonders what he needs to do in order to be able to register and post here...

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/05/2024, 17:21

Johan Melle wrote:
23/05/2024, 17:07
Nick, do you know what the status is when it comes to registering a profile here? Is it Emiliano who still does all the approvals, or can the global moderators do so too? I aks because a friend (who was at one point a member of the old forum) told me he tried to join, but wasn't able to and wonders what he needs to do in order to be able to register and post here...
They need to be approved by Emiliano.

I previously asked him if he was still approving new members as I don't think we have had anybody new join since Emiliano left and he told me yes, but that there hadn't been any new applicants who met the criteria, which I find rather hard to believe. I also asked if it was possible for global moderators to add new members, with the aim of lessening his responsibilities, but he said no.

I would recommend sending him an email explaining the situation and maybe suggest that the criteria for joining should maybe not be so strict, as some new blood would definitely be of benefit to the forum.

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 25/05/2024, 12:30

PeplumParadise wrote:
23/05/2024, 17:21
Johan Melle wrote:
23/05/2024, 17:07
They need to be approved by Emiliano.

I previously asked him if he was still approving new members as I don't think we have had anybody new join since Emiliano left and he told me yes, but that there hadn't been any new applicants who met the criteria, which I find rather hard to believe. I also asked if it was possible for global moderators to add new members, with the aim of lessening his responsibilities, but he said no.

I would recommend sending him an email explaining the situation and maybe suggest that the criteria for joining should maybe not be so strict, as some new blood would definitely be of benefit to the forum.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I've now sent a message to Emiliano.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 26/05/2024, 0:36

Yes , indeed we can use new blood in our forum and maybe i know the user of the old forum, we shall see.
Also can you tell us if Emiliano is feeling better after his ilness, my toughts are with him in those heavy times, i know because in 1997 i was also very ill and knows what feeling it is.
Thank you.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/05/2024, 0:49

Ciavazzaro wrote:
20/05/2024, 17:32
Hi Nick i ask you if you can make the pics of Carlo Musto from La dolce vita both in drag, and later in normal clothes plus his screen credit
since im gonna open a topic for him tonight, and in case i can leave his La dolce vita page white until you are able to make the pics
Thank you !
It looks like we may also have Carlo Musto among the unidentifieds from Le notti di Cabiria
uk42a.jpg
uk45a.jpg