Marquis Azzolino Maria Stefano Andrea Felice Carrega-Bertolini is one of the numerous noblemen and noblewomen who participated actively in Italian cinema as a generico, specializing in portraying elegant party guests.
He was born in Rome on July 8, 1921. In youth he devoted himself to artistic studies, but unlike his mother, the marquis Maria Giulia Carrega Bertolini Moncada of Paternò, founder of the famous factory of ceramic productions named "Ceramica del Ferlaro" in Prato (IT), he had never participate manually in the creation of models. However, he has been able to transfer many ideas and characteristics into this creations, thanks to his numerous journeys, frequentations of noble circles all over the world, absorbing cultures of different origins. He was a member of the "Hunting circle of Rome”, of the "Naval League", and a director of the "Italian Motorcycle Federation". He was called to attend cultural events, presided over painting awards, produced films. He passed away in Rome on May, 8 1997 at the age of 75 .
Nearly always uncredited, Azzolino Carrega was identified here thanks to the magazine Epoca n° 1282 (published 3 May 1975), in which there's an article about the many Roman noblemen and women appearing as extras in the party sequence of Giuseppe Patroni Griffi's film Divina creatura (1975).
Sources:  Ceramica del Ferlaro  Geneall - Bio by Johan Melle, Emiliano
- Divina creatura (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Mahogany (uncredited) .... Man at fashion show
- Bluff - Storia di truffe e di imbroglioni (uncredited) .... Casino player
- Febbre da cavallo (uncredited) .... Dallara's friend
- Il comune senso del pudore (uncredited) .... Man at cinema
- Il secondo tragico Fantozzi (uncredited) .... Guest at the countess' dinner
- Le avventure e gli amori di Scaramouche (credited as Carrega Azzolino) .... High-ranking officer
- Quelli della calibro 38 (uncredited) .... Carabinieri general
- Signore e signori, buonanotte (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Telefoni bianchi (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Tutti possono arricchire tranne i poveri (uncredited) .... Nobleman-friend of the countess
- Gran bollito (uncredited) .... Man in "balera"
- I nuovi mostri - segment "Hostaria!" (uncredited) .... Tavern customer
- Il gatto (uncredited) .... Man in the courtroom
- Il ginecologo della mutua (uncredited) .... Pucci's husband
- Il prefetto di ferro (uncredited) .... Influential person in Palermo
- Madame Bovary (TV mini series) - episode 4 (uncredited) .... Man at the opera
- Squadra antimafia (uncredited) .... Doctor attending the execution
- Giallo napoletano (uncredited) .... Man in the asylum
- La luna (uncredited) .... One of Caterina's fans
- Scusi, lei è normale? (uncredited) .... Jury member at the dance marathon
- L'avvertimento (uncredited) .... Wedding guest
- Sono fotogenico (uncredited) .... Extra at Cinecittà
- L'isola del gabbiano (TV mini series) (uncredited) .... Doctor
FILMOGRAPHY TO CHECK
- Caro Michele (1976) .... Man at funeral
- Ciao marziano (1980) .... Business man