Alberto D'Amario was a small-part actor and story writer, active in Italian films at least in the early-mid 1950's.
His brief scene stealing role in Mamma mia, che impressione! (1951) caught my attention and since he only has 6 roles listed on IMDb and a few more on ANICA, he seemed like he could be a potential generico. I have put him with our "Actors" for now, but should some uncredited roles be found then he should probably be moved.
He seems to have a definite "look", along the lines of Erich Von Stroheim, wearing a monocle in all of the 4 roles found so far.
- Mamma mia, che impressione! .... Colonel Pisacane (credited as "Alberto Damario")
- La domenica della buona gente .... The Colonel (uncredited)
- Desiderio 'e sole .... Poker player (credited)
- Il mostro dell'isola .... Morozzi (uncredited)
- La Luciana .... Member of the contraband gang (credited)
- Il cavaliere dalla spada nera …. (credited as Story writer - Does not appear)
- Ricordati di Napoli .... Nightclub customer (uncredited)
- Il nido di falasco (1950) ANICA
- Rimorso (1952) ANICA as Alvaro Gonzales
- Lacrime d'amore (1954) ANICA
- Processo contro ignoti (1954) ANICA
- Amaramente (1956) ANICA as Story writer, may not appear