Elaine Olcott was an American actress of Irish and English ancestry. She was active in Italian cinema during her stay in Rome, for many years in the 70s.
She was identified here thanks to her small credited roles in two English-language productions shot in Italy: Pulp (1972) and Daisy Miller (1974). But in addition to these films, Elaine also had several generica parts in many other films.
1. Info courtesy of Julie A Ridl, one of the Elaine Olcott’s four grandchildren.
- Adua e le compagne .... Tavern diner (uncredited)
- Fantasmi a Roma .... Woman at the nightclub (uncredited)
- Peggio per me... meglio per te .... Woman in the hotel lobby (uncredited)
- Faustina .... Calpurnia (uncredited)
- L'arcangelo .... Restaurant diner (uncredited)
- The Adventurers .... Woman at fashion show (uncredited)
- Il vichingo venuto dal sud .... Party guest victim of a misunderstanding (uncredited)
- Noi donne siamo fatte così - segment "L'angelo dei cieli" .... Airplane passenger (uncredited)
- Avanti! / Che cosa è successo tra mio padre e tua madre? .... Hotel guest (uncredited)
- Pulp .... Texan coach tourist (credited)
- Daisy Miller .... Mrs. Walker's guest (credited)
- Pane e cioccolata .... Restaurant diner (uncredited)
- Cassandra Crossing .... Train passenger (uncredited)
- Donna cosa si fa per te .... Contessa Esterina (uncredited)
- Emanuelle - Perché violenza alle donne? .... Woman in the hotel lobby (uncredited)
- Gran bollito .... Woman in church (uncredited)
- Kleinhoff Hotel .... Hotel guest (uncredited)
- Romanoff and Juliet (1966) .... United States delegation member (uncredited)