Francesco Narducci has served as a still photographer on numerous Italian films - everything from classy gialli like The Case of the Scorpion Tales (1971) to more cheesy ones like Delirium (1987), to silly sex comedies like A Policewoman in New York (1981) and even silly caveman films like The Ironmaster (1983).
But in additon to his job as a still photographer, Narducci also took on a lot of (usually uncredited) bit part roles in the films he worked on - sometimes together with his camera. Typically, he would play a police photographer who photographs a crime scene. This basically just required him to do his normal job of taking pictures. However, he also had a few bigger speaking roles in which he didn't play photographers. Director like Sergio Martino, Umberto Lenzi and Giuliano Carnimeo all gave Narducci a chance to strecth his acting muscles in several films. Some of his more memorable parts include the father with the little girl in the car who is cold-bloodedly shot to death by two escaped convicts in Martino's The Violent Professionals (1973), and the receptionist at the Hotel Presidente in Lenzi's idiotic giallo Eyeball (1975), in which he appears in several scenes.
Source: Johan's blog Euro Fever.
CIDb - IMDb
FILMOGRAPHY (as actor)
- Furia a Marrakech (uncredited) .... Van Vogt, a member of the crime syndicate
- Il nostro agente a Casablanca (uncredited) .... Colonel Baldwin
- Kriminal (uncredited) .... Police sergeant
- Il marchio di Kriminal (uncredited) .... The ship's mate
- Una pistola per cento bare (as Franco Narducci) .... Bartender
- Perché quelle strane gocce di sangue sul corpo di Jennifer? (uncredited) .... Photographer
- Di Tresette ce n'è uno, tutti gli altri son nessuno (uncredited) .... role?
- Gatti rossi in un labirinto di vetro (credited) .... Receptionist at Hotel Presidente
- Il giustiziere sfida la città (uncredited) .... Journalist
- L'insegnante (uncredited) .... Brothel customer
- La poliziotta fa carriera (uncredited) .... Photographer
- La dottoressa del distretto militare (uncredited) .... Doctor
- La vergine, il toro e il capricorno (uncredited) .... Secretary of Commendator Guzzini
- L'insegnante va in collegio (uncredited) .... Professor
- L'infermiera di notte (uncredited) .... Restaurant customer
- Mangiati vivi! (uncredited) .... White man in New Guinea hotel
- La dottoressa preferisce i marinai (uncredited) .... Man in the car
- Pierino medico della SAUB (uncredited) .... Patient
- Fotografando Patrizia (uncredited) .... The english buyer
- Morirai a mezzanotte (uncredited) .... Passerby that run into Nicola
- La famiglia Brandacci (TV) (uncredited) .... Photographer