Gambi was born in the Shangai District in Rome, his father was Italo Gambi, a fishmonger with a past as a partisian during the war, before and after working in the cinema, Quinto did the same job of his father.
Gambi and Tomas Milian were very close friends, they met for the first time in the middle of the 1960s at the Piper Club, a famous disco club in Rome, both were immediately impressed by their great similarity, from that meeting Milian brought Gambi in some of his movie sets as his stunt double.
According to Tomas Milian words, his legendary movie character Nico Giraldi was based on his friend Quinto.
- Se sei vivo spara .... Carlos, a Sorrow's gang member (uncredited)
- O' Cangaceiro .... Pedro (credited)
- Veruschka .... Hitch-hiker (credited)
- Ancora una volta prima di lasciarci .... Hippie (uncredited)
- Ci risiamo, vero Provvidenza? .... Bank client (uncredited)
- Squadra antiscippo .... Thief saved by Nico (uncredited)
- Remo e Romolo (Storia di due figli di una lupa) .... Roman (uncredited)
- Roma a mano armata .... Tony Parenzo's friend (uncredited)
- Squadra antifurto .... Caciotta (credited)
- Poliziotti violenti .... Arms dealer (uncredited)
- Come cani arrabbiati .... Rude man at restaurant (uncredited)
- Squadra antitruffa .... Tomas Milian's stunt double (uncredited)
- La gabbia (TV) .... Micio (credited)
- La banda del gobbo .... Criminal arrested by the police (uncredited)
- Delitto a Porta Romana .... Tomas Milian's stunt double (uncredited)
- Delitto sull'autostrada .... Tomas Milian's stunt double (uncredited)
- Troppo forte .... Gentilone (uncredited)
- Bastardi .... Scafista (credited)
Credits based on this article, I think some of these can be only stunt performance for Tomas Milian without any acting or generico roles.
- La resa dei conti (1966)
- Corri uomo corri (1968)
- Tepepa (1969)
- The Last Movie (1971)
- Milano Calibro 9 (1972)
- Il trucido e lo sbirro (1976)
- Il diavolo e l'acqua santa (1983)