Alias: Maria de Sisti (with de in slowcase).
A huge woman, well over a hundred and fifty kilos of weight: she's one of the "Fellini's creatures", indeed, her career begins with Fellini Satyricon in 1969 and will also be seen in Roma, again directed by Fellini.
If Franca Scagnetti represented the Roman populan woman, with her physical abundance, Maria De Sisti is almost a caricature of this figure. Far more impressive than another fat extra, Ada Crostona, her appearance is in itself impressive. Not infrequently, in addition to the role of a simple extra, she also had small parts of speech, played in a natural way, not being an actress by profession. She's always uncredited in movies and she was identified with the help of the book Fellini's faces.
CIDb - IMDb
- Fellini Satyricon (uncredited) .... role? (no pic still)
- Terzo canale - Avventura a Montecarlo (uncredited) .... The wife of the owner of the chicken farm
- Bubù (uncredited) .... Fat woman
- Correva l'anno di grazia 1870 (uncredited) .... Paesant
- Ku Fu? - Dalla Sicilia con furore (uncredited) .... The betrothed
- Roma (uncredited) .... Owner of the guest-house
- Il maschio ruspante (uncredited) .... Fat dancer
- Il west ti va stretto, amico... è arrivato Alleluja (uncredited) .... role?
- Le notti peccaminose di Pietro l'Aretino (uncredited) .... Villager
- Quando le donne persero la coda (uncredited) .... The slave traded
- Uomo avvisato mezzo ammazzato... Parola di Spirito Santo (1972) .... Villager
- Bella, ricca, lieve difetto fisico cerca anima gemella (uncredited) .... Passerby with jealous husband
- Meo Patacca (uncredited) .... role?
- Di Tresette ce n'è uno, tutti gli altri son nessuno (uncredited) .... Bank client
- La dottoressa del distretto militare (uncredited) .... Addolorata
- Giallo napoletano (uncredited) .... Asylum patient
- La soldatessa alle grandi manovre (uncredited) .... Farfallina, the paesant prostitute
- Bianco rosso e verdone (uncredited) .... Woman at the cemetery
- 'F.F.S.S.', cioè:... che mi hai portato a fare sopra a Posillipo se non mi vuoi più bene? (uncredited) .... Tavern customer