A huge woman, well over a hundred and fifty kilos of weight. Maria De Sisti was one of the "Fellini's creatures", indeed, her career begins with Fellini Satyricon in 1969 and will later be seen in both Fellini's Roma (1972) and Amarcord (1973).
If Franca Scagnetti with her physical abundance represented the Roman populan woman, Maria De Sisti is almost a caricature of this figure. Far more impressive than another fat cinema-extra, Ada Crostona, her appearance is in itself impressive. Not infrequently, in addition to the role of a simple "generica", she also had small parts of speech, played in a natural way, not being an actress by profession.
Always uncredited in movies, Maria De Sisti was identified thanks to the book "Fellini's faces".
Alias: Maria de Sisti (with "de" in slowcase).
- La cento chilometri .... Woman at the drinking fountain (uncredited)
- Terzo canale - Avventura a Montecarlo .... The wife of the owner of the chicken farm (uncredited)
- Bubù .... Fat woman (uncredited)
- Correva l'anno di grazia 1870 .... Paesant (uncredited)
- Roma .... Owner of the guest-house (uncredited)
- Il maschio ruspante .... Fat dancer (uncredited)
- Il west ti va stretto, amico... è arrivato Alleluja .... role? (uncredited)
- Le notti peccaminose di Pietro l'Aretino .... Villager (uncredited)
- Quando le donne persero la coda .... The slave traded (uncredited)
- Uomo avvisato mezzo ammazzato... Parola di Spirito Santo (1972) .... Villager (uncredited)
- Amarcord .... Woman at the funeral (uncredited)
- Bella, ricca, lieve difetto fisico cerca anima gemella .... Passerby with jealous husband (uncredited)
- Ku Fu? - Dalla Sicilia con furore .... The betrothed (uncredited)
- Meo Patacca .... role? (uncredited)
- Di Tresette ce n'è uno, tutti gli altri son nessuno .... Bank client (uncredited)
- Macchie solari .... Toy seller (uncredited)
- La dottoressa del distretto militare .... Addolorata (uncredited)
- Giallo napoletano .... Asylum patient (uncredited)
- La soldatessa alle grandi manovre .... Farfallina, the paesant prostitute (uncredited)
- Bianco rosso e verdone .... Woman at the cemetery (uncredited)
- 'F.F.S.S.', cioè:... che mi hai portato a fare sopra a Posillipo se non mi vuoi più bene? (uncredited) .... Tavern customer
- I predatori dell'anno Omega .... Rebel of "The new way" (uncredited)
- Fellini Satyricon (1969 - uncredited)