Alias: Grazia De Giorgi
Maria Grazia Smaldone was born on 12 October 1956 in Rome, Italy.
In the mid 1970s, she embarked on a career in Italian cinema, and much like Milla Johansson, Anja Engström and Maria Pia Cafiero, she specialized in small (and usually uncredited) sexy roles in various stages of undress.
She earned her largest and most substantial while dabbling briefly in hardcore porn, appearing in Giuliana Gamba's Claude e Corinne (Un ristorante particolare) (1981) as well as in two Greek pornos in which she was credited under the pseudonym Grazia De Giorgi.
All biographical infos taken from the book Luce Rossa - La nascita e le prime fasi del cinema pornografico in Italia (2014) by Andrea Napoli and Franco Grattarola.
- Quel movimento che mi piace tanto (uncredited) .... Prostitute at funeral
- Spogliamoci così senza pudor (uncredited) .... Mobil Bello football player
- Emanuelle - Perché violenza alle donne? (uncredited) .... Girl on swing in the guru's palace
- Emanuelle e le porno notti (uncredited) .... Girl at black mass
- Papaya dei caraibi (uncredited) .... Woman at the macumba ritual
- Porca società (credited) .... Prostitute
- L'insegnante balla con tutta la classe (credited) .... A student
- Scusi, lei è normale? (uncredited) .... Actress in erotic fotoromanzo
- Sexual aberration (uncredited) .... Trampling mistress / Flashing victim
- Tutti a squola (uncredited) .... Prostitute in the street
- La dottoressa ci sta col colonello (uncredited) .... Woman who kisses the dwarf
- La città delle donne (uncredited) .... Feminist
- Mia moglie è una strega (uncredited) .... A witch
- Claude e Corinne (Un ristorante particolare) (credited) .... Janet
- Nathalie (credited as Grazia De Giorgi) .... Della Jackson
- Sesso perverso, mondo violento (uncredited) .... Girl doing gymnastic exercises
- Una vacanza del cactus (uncredited) .... Waitress
- To glyko kormi tis Bianca (credited as Grazia De Giorgi) .... Jill