|Marianne Leibl in "Cineguida 1959"|
Starting in the 1950s, she dedicated also to the cinema. Friend of Visconti and Fellini, Mastroianni called her "the seer of the actors". In the 1977 her last book was published and then all the news about her are lost. She passed away many years later at ninety years old .
1. Corriere dell'Alto Adige.
- Donne senza nome .... Prisoner (uncredited)
- Senso .... General Hauptmann's wife (uncredited)
- Andrea Chenier .... Woman on the hunt (credited as "Marianna Leibl")
- War and Peace .... Servant seeing to the new-born baby (uncredited)
- Totò e Marcellino .... The countess (credited as "Marianna Leibl")
- La dolce vita .... Emma's companion in the miracle sequence (uncredited)
- La steppa .... role? (credited?)
- Gidget goes to Rome .... Seamstress (uncredited)
- The Visit .... Villager (uncredited)
- Giulietta degli spiriti .... Woman at Bhishma's sitting (uncredited)
- Sigpress contro Scotland Yard .... Lady Henderson (credited as "Marianne Leible")
- Contronatura (The Innaturals) .... Hertha, the medium (credited)
- Fellini Satyricon .... Woman aboard the ship (uncredited)
- Ciao, Federico! (1970) - Documentary about the shooting of Fellini Satyricon (1969). Includes footage of Marianne on the set during the making of the film.