Born in Rome, class 1947, she was a professional dancer and an actress, mostly active in the Italian show business in the seventies.
Daughter of an american black father of the Fifth Army and italian mother (Brait is the mother's surname, very common in the Veneto region), she began her artistic career in a classical ballet school at the age of eight, and obtained her diploma when sixteen. Hired at once by Italian television from the the mid sixties, she appeared in various broadcasts of RAI, as a dancer.
In the same time she debuts on the silver screen, both in ballets and roles in which she can exploit her sensuality. Two movies for which she is still most remembered are the “thrillings” Perché quelle strane gocce di sangue sul corpo di Jennifer? (1972) by Giuliano Carmineo, and I corpi presentano tracce di violenza carnale (1973) by Sergio Martino, in wich she manages to impress a great erotic charge. After these parts, a few years later, she obtains the lead role in the modest erotic comedy La cameriera nera (1976) by Mario Bianchi. In the 1975, together with Gianni Nazzaro, Pippo Baudo, Lino Banfi, Solvi Stubing and Maria Luisa Serena, she toured the cities of Italy with a marquee, in a traveling show called "Alle nove sottocasa", achieving great success with the public.
After the movie Fuga dal Bronx (1983) by Enzo G. Castellari, she moves away from the entertainment world. In the 2000 seems that she returned to acting in some episodes of the TV-series Linda e il brigadiere.
 Italian weekly "Tempo", N. 48 (November 28, 1971).
- Ma che musica maestro (uncredited) .... Dancer at singing festival
- E si salvò solo l'aretino Pietro con una mano avanti e l'altra dietro (credited) .... Olimpia
- L'etrusco uccide ancora (uncredited) .... Stage dancer
- Perché quelle strane gocce di sangue sul corpo di Jennifer? (credited) .... Mizar Harrington
- I corpi presentano tracce di violenza carnale (credited) .... Ursula
- Nucleo centrale investigativo (TV Mini-series) - episode 6 "Casella postale 323" .... Myriam
- Colpo in canna (credited) .... Carmen, the hostess
- Yuppi du (credited) .... Waitress
- La cameriera nera (credited) .... Aminta
- 1990 - I guerrieri del Bronx (uncredited) .... Chief of the dancing gang
- Io, Gigliola (TV musical variety, uncredited, 15.1.1966) - Episode 2 .... Ballet member
- Canzonissima (musical variety, uncredited, 1970) - 13 episodes .... Ballet member
- Canzonissima (musical variety, uncredited, 1971) - 13 episodes .... Ballet member
- Su di giri (musical variety, 5-19 september 1971) .... Ballet member
- Felicibumbà (comedy-musical variety, 1977) .... Ballet member
- Applause (comedy-musical variety, 1983) .... Ballet member
FILMOGRAPHY TO CHECK
- T'ammazzo!... Raccomandati a Dio (1968) (credited) .... Betty
- Blind Man (1971) (credited) .... Black maid
- L'erotomane (1974) .... Black dancer
- Linda e il brigadiere (2000) (TV Series) - episodes "Una trappola per Linda", "Il destino del brigadiere"