Admin tasks

Address a request to a single user or to all of them
Request admin tasks Reports & corrections
User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3112
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 30/06/2020, 11:09

PeplumParadise wrote:
29/06/2020, 15:08
Please add an icon for Gino Soldi in Occasional actors when you get a chance, thanks
Done!

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Moderator
Posts: 2722
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Ciavazzaro » 30/06/2020, 13:36

Hi Emiliano, when you can i told you of friends who are in movies which you do have

In the aiport sequence at the beginning of Scuola di ladri parte seconda there is Renato Castellani.


And Anita Peccioli is sitting with Francesco Mulè in the ending of La poliziotta fa carriera (1976)

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 2642
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by van den bremt rudy » 30/06/2020, 14:09

Re : Marco Guglielmi

please add the last movies for him, beginning with Perché si uccide un magistrato (1975)
thank you

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 2642
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/07/2020, 10:05

Also update needed for Peccioli (last movie) and Bruno Boschetti (idem)
thanks

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 6507
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/07/2020, 13:32

Antoinetta Fiorito is currently listed as a credit only for 28 minuti per 3 milioni di dollari, but might this not be her as the fur seller?
screenshot25.jpg
screenshot26.jpg

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3112
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 01/07/2020, 14:25

PeplumParadise wrote:
01/07/2020, 13:32
Antoinetta Fiorito is currently listed as a credit only for 28 minuti per 3 milioni di dollari, but might this not be her as the fur seller?screenshot25.jpgscreenshot26.jpg
Yes, she really could be her.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 6507
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/07/2020, 14:29

Emiliano wrote:
01/07/2020, 14:25
PeplumParadise wrote:
01/07/2020, 13:32
Antoinetta Fiorito is currently listed as a credit only for 28 minuti per 3 milioni di dollari, but might this not be her as the fur seller?screenshot25.jpgscreenshot26.jpg
Yes, she really could be her.
Do you think I can add it? I don't know her at all

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3112
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 01/07/2020, 14:34

PeplumParadise wrote:
01/07/2020, 14:29
Emiliano wrote:
01/07/2020, 14:25
PeplumParadise wrote:
01/07/2020, 13:32
Antoinetta Fiorito is currently listed as a credit only for 28 minuti per 3 milioni di dollari, but might this not be her as the fur seller?screenshot25.jpgscreenshot26.jpg
Yes, she really could be her.
Do you think I can add it? I don't know her at all
She is very changeable. In addition, she appears so little that it is difficult to memorize her physiognomy. Anyway, yes, I feel like adding it.

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3112
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 01/07/2020, 14:41

van den bremt rudy wrote:
01/07/2020, 10:05
Also update needed for Peccioli (last movie) and Bruno Boschetti (idem)
thanks
Added these, and Guglielmi.

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3112
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 01/07/2020, 14:57

Ciavazzaro wrote:
30/06/2020, 13:36
Hi Emiliano, when you can i told you of friends who are in movies which you do have

In the aiport sequence at the beginning of Scuola di ladri parte seconda there is Renato Castellani.


And Anita Peccioli is sitting with Francesco Mulè in the ending of La poliziotta fa carriera (1976)
Find both :superok:

Post Reply