Admin tasks

Error/Missing reporting
Update reminder Admin tasks
Post Reply
User avatar
Emiliano
Administrator
Posts: 4260
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Name: Emiliano
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 12/09/2021, 9:20

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/09/2021, 7:52
I think you may have missed it, but there are 2 topics each for Bill Vanders and Franco Beltramme, so the older topics need to be deleted.

Since Johan had previously announced that he is preparing a topic for Beltramme and I expect has already put some amount of work into it, then maybe both Beltramme topics should be deleted and wait for Johan to post his - Cos10000 really needs to participate more in the forum and communicate with the others working here so he knows these things.

Also Christoffer Slotte started 2 new topics in locations, but without any images of either the locations or any films where they are found. I would think these belong probably somewhere else as suggestions for topics unless some images can be provided.

Obviously these second and third points are just my opinions and the executive decisions are up to you.
Where is the second Vanders topic? I'm starting to get lost.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 14277
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/09/2021, 9:50

Emiliano wrote:
12/09/2021, 9:20
PeplumParadise wrote:
12/09/2021, 7:52
I think you may have missed it, but there are 2 topics each for Bill Vanders and Franco Beltramme, so the older topics need to be deleted.

Since Johan had previously announced that he is preparing a topic for Beltramme and I expect has already put some amount of work into it, then maybe both Beltramme topics should be deleted and wait for Johan to post his - Cos10000 really needs to participate more in the forum and communicate with the others working here so he knows these things.

Also Christoffer Slotte started 2 new topics in locations, but without any images of either the locations or any films where they are found. I would think these belong probably somewhere else as suggestions for topics unless some images can be provided.

Obviously these second and third points are just my opinions and the executive decisions are up to you.
Where is the second Vanders topic? I'm starting to get lost.
Both in "Less active actors", I think Rudy started it, then started again for some reason

User avatar
Emiliano
Administrator
Posts: 4260
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Name: Emiliano
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 12/09/2021, 9:58

Ok, Bill's old topic is deleted. I moved the two Christoffer Slotte topics to Blue Bar. I will leave the Beltramme topic by Cos10000. When Johan finishes his, I will move the useful posts of Cos10000 (if there will be) to the new topic, while the rest will be deleted together with the old topic. It could be ok?
Unfortunately I cannot force Cos10000 to participate in the chat. If he continues like this, we should vote among us old members to figure out whether to continue letting him do new topics or not.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 14277
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/09/2021, 10:29

Emiliano wrote:
12/09/2021, 9:58
Ok, Bill's old topic is deleted. I moved the two Christoffer Slotte topics to Blue Bar. I will leave the Beltramme topic by Cos10000. When Johan finishes his, I will move the useful posts of Cos10000 (if there will be) to the new topic, while the rest will be deleted together with the old topic. It could be ok?
Unfortunately I cannot force Cos10000 to participate in the chat. If he continues like this, we should vote among us old members to figure out whether to continue letting him do new topics or not.
:thumbup:

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10374
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Johan Melle » 12/09/2021, 11:23

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/09/2021, 7:52
I think you may have missed it, but there are 2 topics each for Bill Vanders and Franco Beltramme, so the older topics need to be deleted.

Since Johan had previously announced that he is preparing a topic for Beltramme and I expect has already put some amount of work into it, then maybe both Beltramme topics should be deleted and wait for Johan to post his - Cos10000 really needs to participate more in the forum and communicate with the others working here so he knows these things.
Thanks. I see that Emiliano has found a solution, but I feel that I should chime in a bit here. I'm sure that Cos simply missed the thread about topics in preparations. Misunderstandings happen and that's fine. No problem! Cos must surely have seen Nick's message about this in the chat, though, because the chat message also said Beltramme belongs with the stuntmen, after which he quickly posted there instead, but decided to ignore the rest of the message. And it's this that is the main problem for me: the lack of listening and communicating. Cos has been asked countless times to not start so many topics and then abandoning them after posting only some pics of cop/crime roles and often of such dire quality that you cannot actually recognize the actor in question. I want to be clear that it is not my intetion to be difficult or unwelcoming, but the fact of the matter is that Cos' continuing refusal to communicate and work together with the rest of the forum members and instead just doing his own thing, is becoming a source of considerable irritation at least to me (and from what I can tell, to quite a few others as well).

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 1285
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by FatmanDan » 14/09/2021, 11:34

Just realised that in the ´Most active actors` section all the icons of the guys are in correct order but Mimmo Poli, who is out of alphabet :unsure2: :)

User avatar
Emiliano
Administrator
Posts: 4260
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Name: Emiliano
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 16/09/2021, 10:19

FatmanDan wrote:
14/09/2021, 11:34
Just realised that in the ´Most active actors` section all the icons of the guys are in correct order but Mimmo Poli, who is out of alphabet :unsure2: :)
I corrected it.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 14277
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/10/2021, 14:34

Please add an icon for Enrico Ragusa when you get a chance, thanks
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=951

User avatar
carlos
Moderator
Posts: 1811
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: U.S.
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by carlos » 02/10/2021, 15:59

FatmanDan wrote:
01/10/2021, 21:13
In Osiride Pevarello's thread, we have two times the same pic, once for ´7 pistole per i MacGregor`, and once for '7 donne per i MacGregor`. Same for Riccardo Pizzuti (same scene). Is that correct?
Emiliano, I believe you have posted these which should be from 7 donne per i MacGregor (1967). Rudy has also posted the first 2 for the correct film.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=747&p=33787&hilit= ... gor#p33787
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=737&p=33786&hilit= ... gor#p33786

For Rossella I guess you can just correct the film name since I don't see another post
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=445&p=33785&hilit= ... gor#p33785

Thanks

User avatar
Emiliano
Administrator
Posts: 4260
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Name: Emiliano
Contact:

Re: Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 02/10/2021, 16:15

carlos wrote:
02/10/2021, 15:59
FatmanDan wrote:
01/10/2021, 21:13
In Osiride Pevarello's thread, we have two times the same pic, once for ´7 pistole per i MacGregor`, and once for '7 donne per i MacGregor`. Same for Riccardo Pizzuti (same scene). Is that correct?
Emiliano, I believe you have posted these which should be from 7 donne per i MacGregor (1967). Rudy has also posted the first 2 for the correct film.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=747&p=33787&hilit= ... gor#p33787
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=737&p=33786&hilit= ... gor#p33786

For Rossella I guess you can just correct the film name since I don't see another post
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=445&p=33785&hilit= ... gor#p33785

Thanks
Thanks for the corrections. Actually the images are from 7 donne... , not from 7 pistole, which by the way is from the previous year and I don't have available in my collection.

Post Reply