Corinne Dunne is yet another generica who was very active in Italian cinema in the 1970s, frequently appearing alongside her husband and fellow generico, Richard Dunne.
She was born as Corinne June Kleven in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA and developed an early interest in music, writing and performing. She moved to New York, where she worked as a fashion artist, providing full-page spreads for all the major newspapers, and eventually met and married Richard Dunne, with whom she had a daughter named Karen.
Corinne and Richard greatly enjoyed travelling around the world, and in the 1960s, they decided to relocate to Rome for a year, but they enjoyed life there so much that they remained for more than 15 years. During this time, they embarked on a career as actors, appearing in countless films and TV commercials, many of which were made for other countries. In spite appearing in more than 100 films, the only times Corinne appears to have been credited was in two English-language productions shot in Rome: Daisy Miller (1974) and The Human Factor (1975).
As a native English speaker, Corinne also ended up working as a dubbing actress - dubbing several Italian films into English - and also found the time to study drawing at the Accademia di Belle Arte.
In the early 1980s, Corinne and Richard traveled to Naples, Florida, USA to care for a sick relative and ended up staying there permanently. There, the Dunne couple become greatly involved in arts and social scene, and Corinne worked as a columnist, writing about fashion and interesting people for the "Naples Now" magazine, and doing reviews of performances at the Philharmonic Center for the Arts for the "Naples Daily News". Richard frequently provided photographs for many of these events.
Richard passed away in 1995 but Corinne continued to work as a columnist until ill health and failing vision eventually prevented her from working. She died in Naples on 5 January 2011, leaving behind a brother, her daughter, son-in-law and a grandson. (Source: obituary for Corinne Dunne)
PS: IMDb gives Corinne's date of birth as 22 June 1924, but there's NO date of birth given in the obituary, and so I'm rather skeptical of his information.
- Città violenta (uncredited) .... Nightclub client
- In nome del popolo italiano (uncredited) .... Woman at the toga party
- Noi donne siamo fatte così - segment "L'allumeuse" (uncredited) .... Restaurant diner
- Anastasia mio fratello (uncredited) .... Woman in restaurant on the boat
- Dio, sei proprio un padreterno! (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Io e lui (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Paolo il caldo (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Storie scellerate (uncredited) .... Noblewoman
- Vogliamo i colonnelli (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Daisy Miller (credited) .... Opera patron
- L'anticristo (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Il ritorno di Zanna Bianca (uncredited) .... Woman at the book launch
- Nipoti miei diletti (uncredited) .... Gualtiero Cenci Lisi's wife
- Un fiocco nero per Deborah (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Il giustiziere sfida la città (uncredited) .... Woman at the casino
- La polizia interviene: ordine di uccidere! (uncredited) .... Woman at the airport
- Mahogany (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Quel movimento che mi piace tanto (uncredited) .... Party guest
- The Human Factor (credited as Corinne Kleven Dunne) .... Mrs. Gerardi
- A Matter of Time (uncredited) .... Hotel guest
- Chi dice donna dice donna - segment "Donne d'affari" (uncredited) .... Bar customer
- Colpita da improvviso benessere (uncredited) .... Spectator at the hippodrome
- Il secondo tragico Fantozzi (uncredited) .... Woman at the casino
- Indagine su un delitto perfetto (uncredited) .... Inspector Hawks' secretary
- Caro papà (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Uno sceriffo extraterrestre poco extra e molto terrestre (uncredited) .... Woman at the firemen's ball
- Inferno (uncredited) .... Tenant in the New York building
- L'isola del gabbiano (TV mini series) (uncredited) .... Nurse
- Mia moglie torna a scuola (uncredited) .... Tourist