I've "discovered" this nice generica in some comedies of Franco & Ciccio, and also in other italian comedies. Sometimes she has also a little speech in its role. I think he worked more in the 1960s, even though I discovered one her role in the late 50s. Ciavazzaro reveals that her name's Maria Capparelli.
- La sceriffa .... role?
- I due sanculotti .... Wife of a minister in the atelier
- Lola Colt - Faccia a faccia con El Diablo .... Saloon customer
- Don Chisciotte e Sancio Panza (credited) .... Courtesan at tavern
- I due deputati .... Woman in the waiting room
- La famiglia Benvenuti (credited) .... Presumed Bice
- Quando le donne si chiamavano madonne .... Paesant