Adinolfi was born in Salerno on april 1, 1943. His parents, employed at the post office, gave him the name of the saint of the day: Ugo. He graduated from C.S.C. of Rome in the late sixties and for a few years he appears with small roles in various films, until he meets the love of his life. Then, to ensure a rosy and safe future for his australian wife Luoise, he decides to leave the cinema, and although he is no longer young, he studies, graduating both in political science and jurisprudence, eventually becoming a manager in the ministry. In the 1971 was born his son, Mario Adinolfi, who will become a famous journalist. He died after a long illness on 26 April 2016 in Rome.
Among the C.S.C. actors he's easily recognized by the squared face and a particular monocle that does so much "southern man".
IMDb - CIDb
- Chimera (credited) .... Neapolitan soldier
- Gangsters '70 (credits?) .... role?
- La morte ha fatto l'uovo (credit only)
- Indovina chi viene a merenda? (credited) .... Prisoner
- Io, Emmanuelle (credited) .... Journalist
- La legge della violenza (credited) .... Sidney Garrett
- Tarzana, sesso selvaggio (credited) .... London News journalist
- Uccidete Rommel (credited) .... Sgt. Leccese
- Zorro marchese di Navarra (credited) .... French lieutenant Bombard
- I due maghi nel pallone (credited) .... Rosario
- Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto (credited) .... Policeman at interrogation
- Un uomo chiamato Apocalisse Joe (credits?) .... Terry, henchman of Berg
- Gli fumavano le Colt... lo chiamavano Camposanto (credited) .... Breeder
- I due assi del guantone (credited) .... Bodyguard of Giovanni
- Il giorno del giudizio (credited) .... The 3rd poker player
- Ma che musica maestro! (credited) .... Hotel manager
- Testa t'ammazzo, croce... sei morto - Mi chiamano Alleluja (credited) .... Pablito
- Un posto ideale per uccidere (credited) .... Gas station attendant
- Il sergente rompiglioni diventa...caporale (credited) .... Lt. Marco La torre