Tina Gloriani had particularly successful among the C.S.C. actresses. Graduated in the same course of Ernesto Gastaldi, between the mid-fifties and early sixties she becomed the girlfriend and the favourite actress of the director Renato Poliselli. He directs her in many movies of that period, including his masterpiece L'amante del vampiro, where she plays the role of the co-protagonist. Following her career as an actress, which ended after just few years, she devoted herself to painting and sculpture, achieving great success and remaining famous until the 1980s, a decade in which her traces are lost.
- Solo Dio mi fermerà (credited) .... Marco's girlfriend
- Sigfrido (credited) .... Siglinde
- Estate violenta (credited) .... Housemaid
- Quel tesoro di papa (credited) .... Nanà
- Il mio amico Jekyll (credited)... role ?
- L'amante del vampiro (credited) .... Francesca
- Gli amori di Ercole (credited) .... Ippolita
- Solitudine (credited) .... Dalila
- L'ira di Achille (credited) .... Andromaca
- Avventura al motel (credited) .... Ciccina
- Il monaco di Monza (credit only)