Here's a generica I've started to notice in various 1950s and 60s films. Among her roles, the most notable one is in Non perdiamo la testa (1959), where has a fairly large part as one of Franca Valeri's friends, but sadly without being credited.
She's usually seen wearing a hat and very often she makes a kind of grimace with her face, looking as if she's smelling a bad smell, and for this reason I have given her the nickname "Old Lady who smells a niff".
- Torna! (uncredited) .... Casino player
- Non perdiamo la testa (uncredited) .... Beatrice's friend
- Via Margutta (uncredited) .... Snobbish woman
- Gli onorevoli (uncredited) .... Woman in audience at Braschi's speech
- I mostri - segment "La giornata dell'onorevole" (uncredited) .... Woman at the ceremony