Tall, dark-haired and exceptionally handsome and well-dressed, Nino Capozzi is a textbook example of the Italian "bel tenebroso" whose good looks helped him became one of the most prominent leading men in fotoromanzi of the 1950s.
Nino's first fotoromanzo was "Destino di sangue", published in the famed milanese fotoromanzo magazine Bolero Film, but he then switched to starring for the Rome-based magazine Tipo, who used him in countless fotoromanzi. His success was instant and he become a beloved idol for the many impressionable female readers of fotoromanzo magazines.
In fact, it is thanks primarily to Nino's communication with his horde of female admirers that it has been possible to discover a few scarce biographical details for him, for when responding to his fans in Tipo's letter column, he revealed that he was born in Rome in 1926.
Although his success in fotoromanzi never extended to films, he did appear as an extra in numerous films since at least the end of the 1940s and until the first half of the 1960s, sometimes in speaking parts. In Tipo's letter column he revealed that he loved to dance and in films he is in fact quite frequently seen in scenes featuring dancing, for example in Moglie e buoi... (1956) where he dances with Sandra Milo.
- L'imperatore di Capri (uncredited) .... Hotel guest
- 47 morto che parla (uncredited) .... Officer at the party
- È arrivato il cavaliere (uncredited) .... Young man on the beach
- Margherita da Cortona (uncredited) .... Jealous man who interrupts the dance
- Quel fantasma di mio marito (uncredited) .... Gianni's colleague
- Totò cerca moglie (uncredited) .... Guest at the embassy party
- È l'amor che mi rovina (uncredited) .... Man in cable car
- Era lui, sì, sì! (uncredited) .... Nightclub client
- Incantesimo tragico (uncredited) .... Wedding guest
- L'eroe sono io (uncredited) .... Henchman
- Menzogna (uncredited) .... Party guest
- I tre ladri (uncredited) .... Store customer
- The Barefoot Contessa (uncredited) .... Roulette player
- Tradita (uncredited) .... Officer at the ball
- Moglie e buoi... (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Serenate per 16 bionde (uncredited) .... Audience member at music show
- Carosello di canzoni (uncredited) .... Nightclub client
- Che fine ha fatto Totò Baby? (uncredited) .... One of Totò Baby's victims