John Benedy, real name Giovanni De Benedettis, is an italian actor. He works in fotoromanzi in the 60's and (I presume) in the 70's as well. His filmography, as far as I know, consists in few movies, but his particular face (he had always villain roles) makes him unforgettable... at least to me.
I found some infos on the web, so I can tell you that he was born in 1938 in Mesagne, near Brindisi, and still lives in that part of Italy, in another little town called Serranova.
He usually had big moustaches and a strange hairstyle with a combover, very very 70's.
- La cento chilometri (uncredited) .... Man who lifts up Cesare when he wins the race
- Rocco e i suoi fratelli (uncredited) .... Boxing match spectator
- La congiura dei dieci (uncredited) .... Soldier
- Il processo di Verona (uncredited) .... Fascist officer
- Sette donne d'oro contro due 07 (as Giovanni De Benedittis) .... Man from Spain
- Un corpo caldo per l'inferno (as John Bennedy) .... Robert Servais
- I racconti di Padre Brown (TV series) - episode: "Il re dei ladri" (as John Bennedy) .... Guard on horse
- Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (credited) .... role?
- L'amante del demonio (uncredited) .... Butler
- Provincia violenta (credited) .... Man of Augusto
- Strategia per una missione di morte (uncredited) .... Sheikh's son
- La tua vita per mio figlio (credited) .... Man of don Michele Ravasino
- Patrick vive ancora (credited) .... Peter Suniak
- Carcerato (credited) .... Bad prison officer
- Sospetto N. 3 (Anno III): "Gioco mortale" (March 1963) - as Gianni De Benedettis
- Sospetto N. 5 (Anno III): "Una donna di troppo" (May 1963) - as Gianni De Benedettis
- Genius N. 11: "Violenza a Mayoma" (31 October 1966) - as John Benedit
- Killing N. 38: "...E dopo uccidi" (April 1968)
- Killing N. 46: "Il premio è morire" (August 1968)
- Barbara N. 11: "Tramonto sul mare" (November 1971) - as John Benedit
+ Killing N. 25 - Actor profile