Easily recognisable from his short and stocky build, bald head and beard, Spartaco Nale's earliest known film appearance was in Visconti's Senso (1954), after which there is a 3 year gap before his next found credit. From 1957-1962 he worked steadily in peplum and historical features, including a number of credited supporting roles in high profile productions, after which he seems to have vanished completely.
- Senso (uncredited) .... Austrian officer
- La venere di Cheronea (uncredited) .... One of Armodio's guards
- I Reali di Francia (uncredited) .... One of Basirocco's men
- La tempesta (uncredited) .... Cossack at banquet
- Le fatiche di Ercole (credited) .... King Aison
- Cartagine in fiamme (uncredited) .... Sidone's guard
- Il terrore dei barbari (uncredited) .... Barbarian
- La battaglia di Maratona (uncredited) .... Guard holding Andromeda
- I cosacchi (uncredited) .... Cossack
- La vendetta di Ercole (uncredited) .... Eurito's bodyguard
- Messalina, Venere imperatrice (credited) .... Tibuleno
- La strada dei giganti (credited) .... Role?
- Il terrore della maschera rossa (uncredited) .... Guard
- Barabba (credited) .... Guard in sulphur mines
- Costantino il Grande (credited) .... Roman soldier
- I Tartari (uncredited) .... Body double for Orson Welles as Burundai (Uncertain identification)
- Rosmunda e Alboino (credited) .... Army captain
- Sodoma e Gomorra (uncredited) .... Sodomite officer
- Marco Polo (credited) .... Prison guard
Canzoni a tempo di twist (1962) Credited on Cinema Italiano DB with no role given, if anyone has this one please add images.
A couple of oddities!
There are 2 films found in some filmographies online that date from many years after Nale's career seemingly ended.
- Catacombs (1988) contains a credit for a "Sparco Nale" as Present-day monk. None of the monks who are of an appropriate age look anything like Spartaco, even allowing for 25 years of aging, so I would say certainly that this is not him.
- Ricky & Barabba (1992) ANICA and IMDb credit Spartaco with no role given. I have not been able to find a copy of this one to check, but I would say his appearance would be unlikely.