Anita Todesco was born on June 14, 1932 in Prato, Tuscany, Italy. According to all online resources she is still alive and would have recently celebrated her 87th birthday. She has 2 sons.
Her earliest rumoured credit is from 1955, the year she graduated from Centro sperimentale di cinematografia, however the earliest film I've managed to find for her so far is from 1959. Her last known credit comes from 1968 (but probably filmed 2 years earlier) at which point she retired from films. She also reportedly acted in some roles in the theatre.
Being a C.S.C. actress, she does not appear in a number of films for which she is credited, but I have also turned up several roles where she appears but is uncredited so maybe a few more of those will follow.
- L'alba, il giorno e la notte (poster credit)
- Agosto, donne mie non vi conosco (credit?) .... Young woman attending song performance
- La battaglia di Maratona (credit only)
- La sceriffa (credited) .... Nuvola Rosa
- Che femmina!! e...che dollari (credit?) .... role?
- La donna dei Faraoni (credit only)
- La vendetta dei barbari (credit?) .... Priscilla
- Morgan il pirata (credited) .... Friend of Concepcion
- Space Men (credited) .... Venus control
- Tu che ne dici? (credited) .... Gangster's moll dancing on the table
- La rivolta dei mercenari (credited) .... Prisca
- La spada della vendetta (credited) .... Diana's sister
- Le Baccanti (uncredited) .... Theban courtier
- Le magnifiche 7 (credit only)
- Le meraviglie di Aladino (uncredited) .... Amazon
- Scandali al mare (credited) .... Nora
- Ursus e la ragazza tartara (credited) .... Wife of Ursus
- 2 samurai per 100 geishe (credited) .... Geisha trainer
- Dieci italiani per un tedesco (credit only)
- Gli italiani e le donne (credited) .... Woman shopping in the market
- L'ira di Achille (credited) .... Servant to Briseis
- Le sette spade del vendicatore (credit only)
- Lo sterminatore dei barbari (credit only)
- Twist, lolite e vitelloni (credited) .... Twist dancer
- Adultero lui, adultero lei (credited) .... Pharmacy customer
- D'Artagnan contro i tre Moschettieri (credited) .... role?
- Il pirata del diavolo (credited) .... Velia's companion
- La donna degli altri è sempre più bella (credited) .... Carmelina Pepitone
- Siamo tutti pomicioni (uncredited) .... Maria's friend
- 002 agenti segretissimi (credited) .... Woman with Ciccio
- La jena di Londra (credited as Annie Benson) .... Margaret
- Zorikan lo sterminatore (credited) .... Anna
- Il mostro di Venezia (credited) .... First victim
- Il tramontana (maybe credit only)
- Le inchieste del commissario Maigret (TV Series) - Ep. "L'affare Picpus" (credited) .... Housemaid
- L'incendio di Roma (credited) .... role?
- Veneri al sole (credited) .... Silvana, the nurse
- 00/Ciak operazione mondo (poster credit) .... role?
- Agente segreto 777: Invito ad uccidere (credit only)
- Viaggio di nozze all'Italiana (poster credit) .... role?
- Assassino senza volto (credited) .... Mary
- Lascia o raddoppia (TV game show) (1957) Herself as contestant
There are still quite a few titles to be found where Anita may appear, be credited, or both, or neither. If you have images of her (or her credit) from any of the titles below, you know what to do.
- Presentimento (1956)
- La duchessa di Santa Lucia (1958)
- Il terrore dell’Oklahoma (1959)
- La corona di fuoco (1961)
- La notte dell’Innominato (1962)
- Napoleone a Firenze (1962)
- Un angelo per Ribot (1963)
- Cleopazza (1964)
Anita is missing!
There are also a few titles where Anita is credited online somewhere, but in which I have not been able to find her. It is possible that I may have missed her in one or two of these so if anyone wants to double check them I wish you luck.
- L'ultimo zar (1960) - Listed by ANICA and elsewhere with no role given, I could not see her in the film and she does not appear in the English or German credits. It is possible she could appear in the Italian credits.
- Il ladro di Bagdad (1961) - Listed by ANICA and elsewhere as playing a Handmaiden. She is not credited and I could not see her. Amina has 4 handmaidens, one is Gloria Milland, the other 3 are not Anita.
- Made in Italy (1965) - IMDb says she appears in Segment 2: Il lavoro with no role given. I have looked through the film and could not see her and she is not credited.
- Le sette magnifiche pistole (1966) - Listed by ANICA with no role given. She is not credited and I could not find her.