Ilona Kerzmann is another "generica" who was very active in Italian films during the 1970s and 80s. Originally from Germany, Ilona easily stands out among the crowd of Italian extras thanks to her Germanic features and short-cropped blonde hair.
Apparently, her only credited role is in Liebes lager (1976), though she also played notable roles in a few erotic films.
Ilona was identified by Chickadee with help from other members of the Cinema Italiano DB forum, thanks to the book Bud Spencer & Terence Hill (1980), written by German author Thomas Jeier. Jeier visited the set of the Bud Spencer movie Occhio alla penna (1981) during the shooting of the sequence in the train car restaurant, and in the book he describes meeting Ilona there:
I used the time to talk to some extras and came across a blonde lady who, to my surprise, answered me in German. Ilona Kerzman comes from Germany, but met a Roman stage designer ten years ago and stuck around in Italy. Since then she has appeared in several films. "I am an elevated extra," she tells me.
- Cassandra Crossing (uncredited) .... Train passenger
- Liebes lager (credited) .... Concentration camp prisoner
- Lo chiamavano Bulldozer (uncredited) .... Pom-pom girl
- Dottor Jekyll e gentile signora (uncredited) .... Woman attending Jekyll's lecture
- Scusi, lei è normale? (uncredited) .... Woman at the nightclub
- Tesoromio (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Uno sceriffo extraterrestre poco extra e molto terrestre (uncredited) .... Woman at the firemen's ball
- Odio le bionde (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Occhio alla penna (uncredited) .... Diner in the train restaurant
- The Salamander (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Sesso perverso, mondo violento (uncredited) .... Sex show performer at the lesbian club
- Super hard love (uncredited) .... Otto's niece
- La casa delle orchidee (uncredited) .... Nude model