Thea Fleming was born Thea Catharine Wilhelmina Gemma Pfennings in 1942 (date unknown) in Sittard, Holland. As far as I am aware she is still alive.
She was a stunning beauty who worked steadily in films from the start of the 60's until the mid-70's. Despite scoring occasional small credited roles and a few larger ones, her career somehow never rose to the next level and the vast majority of her appearances were uncredited bit parts. She had greater success in fotoromanzi, where she often played leading roles.
In 1973, she married English musician Mike Shepstone, drummer in the popular pop rock band The Rokes and one half of duo Shepstone & Dibbens, and retired from acting.
- La giornata balorda (uncredited) .... Girl on beach
- La vendetta di Ercole (uncredited) .... Courtier
- Letto a tre piazze (uncredited) .... Thea, a student
- Saffo - Venere di Lesbo (uncredited) .... Chariot racer
- Signori si nasce (uncredited) .... Soubrette
- Teseo contro il minotauro (uncredited) .... Sacrificial girl
- Via Margutta (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Lycanthropus (uncredited) .... Reformatory girl
- Maciste contro Ercole nella valle dei guai (uncredited) .... Mermaid
- Totòtruffa 62 (uncredited) .... Girl with Antonio in the hotel lobby
- Diciottenni al sole (uncredited) .... Girl with the child by the pool
- I lancieri neri (uncredited) .... Courtier
- Marco Polo (uncredited) .... Courtesan
- I dieci gladiatori (uncredited) .... Nerone's favourite
- I mostri (uncredited) .... Marilina
- Il successo (uncredited) .... Girl in the office corridor
- Le verdi bandiere di Allah (uncredited) .... Sara
- Mondo cane 2 (uncredited) .... Cover model for violent pulp novels
- Taur, re della forza bruta (credited) .... Illa
- I due mafiosi (uncredited) .... Plainclothes police photographer
- I marziani hanno 12 mani (credited) .... Dancing girl in bikini
- La vendetta di Spartacus (uncredited) .... Noblewoman
- Panic Button (uncredited) .... Girl living in hotel
- Agente 077 dall'oriente con furore (uncredited) .... Dick's girl in France
- Asso di picche - Operazione controspionaggio (credited) .... George's lover
- Superseven chiama Cairo (uncredited) .... Cleo
- Il nostro agente a Casablanca (credited) .... Ingrid von Haufen
- Mondo pazzo... gente matta! (credited) .... Anna
- L'assalto al centro nucleare (credited) .... Hugette
- Uccidete Rommel! (credited in English version) .... Madison's girlfriend
- Come fu che Masuccio Salernitano, fuggendo con le brache in mano, riuscì a conservarlo sano (credited as Tea Fleming) .... Prostitute from Bologna
- Ciak si muore (uncredited) .... Mary
Not enough Fleming!
There are still quite a number of films where internet sources indicate that she appears, but which I have not yet been able to find. If you have images of Thea in any of the titles below you know what to do.
- Mariti a congresso (1961)
- Canzoni a tempo di twist (1962) maybe credited as Thea Flammy
- Salome '73 (1965)
Where is Thea?
There always has to be one... film where an actor is listed somewhere as appearing, but if she does then I must have missed her.
La regina delle Amazzoni (1960) - IMDb lists Thea as playing a dancer. While it could be quite possible that she is somewhere among the several hundred amazons running around, the chances of her playing a dancer are minimal, since the only dance routine is performed by an obviously professional dance troupe. I have been through this film on a number of occasions identifying actors but I have never managed to find Thea, though with Amazons of every shape, size, age and hair colour constantly filling the screen she could be among them somewhere.