Long-white-haired, big-white and dark bearded actor with a pretty unique look who showed up in a number of peplum films in the late 50's to the mid-sixties. He should be easy to recognise (unless he cut his hair at some point!), so I look forward to seeing his filmography grow.
I named him "Son of Moses" since the only real point of reference for his look is Charlton Heston in The Ten Commandments - and because it sounds more memorable than "Big-haired, big-bearded man". I will add a better main image when one appears.
- Messalina .... Spectator in the arena (uncertain identification)
- Afrodite, Dea dell'amore .... Christian prisoner
- Il terrore dei barbari .... Barbarian
- Nel segno di Roma .... Prisoner working in quarry
- It started in Naples .... Cafe customer
- La vendetta di Ercole .... Hercules' dinner guest
- Brenno il nemico di Roma .... Senator
- Cleopatra .... Spectator at Cleopatra's arrival in Rome
- I due gladiatori .... Spectator in the arena
- L'ultimo gladiatore .... Spectator in the arena
- Maciste gladiatore di Sparta .... Spectator in the arena
- Sinbad contro i sette saraceni .... Wizard