Giuliano Dell'Ovo was an actor and stuntman active in Italian films from the late 50's through until the early 70's. The only biographical detail known about him is that he died in 1998.
He had 2 quite different distinct looks which he alternated, basically shaven-headed and with hair, which has been the cause of some difficulty in identifying him. For a long time he was confused with both Spartaco Nale, with whom his shaven-headed look bears a close resemblance and with c.s.c. actor Romano Giomini, a confusion seemingly caused by them both being unknown and credited in the Ten Gladiator movies.
- Il terrore dei barbari (uncredited) .... One of Emiliano's men
- Romolo e Remo (credited as Giuliano Dall'Ovo) .... Publio
- I dieci gladiatori (credited) .... Gladiator
- Gli invincibili dieci gladiatori (credited as Julian Dower) .... Gladiator
- I misteri della jungla nera (uncredited) .... Windy
- Il colosso di Roma (uncredited) .... Mucius' servant
- Il gladiatore che sfidò l'impero (uncredited) .... Gladiator
- Il trionfo dei dieci gladiatori (credited as Julian Dower) .... Gladiator
- Il trionfo di Ercole (uncredited) .... Contestant in tournament
- La rivolta dei sette (uncredited) .... Gladiator
- Agente Z 55 missione disperata (uncredited) .... One of Barrow's henchmen
- I criminali della galassia (uncredited) .... Astronaut
- L'uomo che ride (uncredited) .... Bodyguard to Cesare Borgia
- O tutto o niente (credited as stunt coordinator) .... One of Buseba's men
- Sigpress contro Scotland Yard (credited as consulente alle lotte) .... One of Maurice's henchmen
- Il corsaro nero (credited as Giuliano Dower) .... Skulls helmsman
- Il venditore di morte (uncredited) .... Deputy in yellow shirt
- Campa carogna... la taglia cresce (uncredited) .... Soldier
- Piazza pulita (uncredited) .... Pole henchman
- Primo tango a Roma (credited) .... Rogello
The only movie I have been unable to find is Vacanze sulla neve (1966), in which he is reportedly credited as "general manager" with no information as to whether he appears in the film.