Active throughout the sixties in peplums, eurospies and westerns.
He was born on January 13th 1940 in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (which explains his presence as an extra in the Yugoslavian-shot La furia di Ercole - maybe he appears in more Italo-Yugoslav co-productions?). (birth details from CIDb)
For a long time he was mis-identified as c.s.c. actor Romano Giomini. Now that he has been correctly identified hopefully some more roles will follow.
- Drakut il vendicatore (uncredited) .... Gypsy
- La furia di Ercole (uncredited) .... Guard
- La Tigre dei Sette Mari (uncredited) .... Pirate
- I dieci gladiatori (uncredited) .... Guard in courtroom
- L'invincibile cavaliere mascherato (uncredited) .... Guard
- Maciste contro i cacciatori di teste (uncredited) .... One of Kermes' men
- Il figlio di Cleopatra (credited) .... Gladiator (uncertain)
- La rivolta dei pretoriani (uncredited) .... Soldier
- La vendetta di Spartacus (uncredited) .... Role?
- Il vendicatore dei Mayas (uncredited) .... One of Gruno's men
- Mondo pazzo... gente matta! (credited) .... Dance hall manager
- Johnny Oro (credited) .... Role?
- Un milione di dollari per 7 assassini (credited) .... One of Pavlos' men
- Una forca per un bastardo (credited) .... One of Foster's men
- Vendetta per vendetta (credited) .... Bower henchman
- Samoa, regina della giungla (credited) .... Daran
ANICA lists him as appearing in Sette magnifiche pistole (1966) with no role given, but I couldn't see him