Alberto Cevenini is an actor who graduated from the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (C.S.C.) in 1961. He worked steadily in supporting roles through the 60s, but seems to have vanished from the screen following an uncredited appearance in Barbarella in 1968. He enjoyed greater success in fotoromanzi, where he appeared as a leading man in countless productions from the early 1960s until the mid 1970s.
IMDb also has him appearing in 2 productions from 2011, but it seems highly improbable that this could be the same man given that his previous last known acting roles came more than 35 years earlier.
Italian Wikipedia says he was born in 1941 in Rome, Italy, that he is the nephew of opera singer Elisabetta Barbato, and that he died on August 16th 1975 - infos which have also been copied to the Westerns... All'Italiana blog page. There is, however, no reliable source to back up any of these informations, and given the myriad of fake informations that abound on the Italian Wikipedia page, they must be taken with a pinch of salt.
- Giacomino e la suocera (TV movie) .... Luigino (credited)
- Il raccomandato di ferro .... Young man on the phone (uncredited)
- La rivolta dei mercenari .... role? (credited)
- Taur, re della forza bruta .... Siros (credited)
- Il duca nero (credit only)
- Le gladiatrici (credit only)
- Marilu (TV show) .... Antonio Centenari (credited)
- Delitto allo specchio .... Lulu (credited?)
- Ercole contro Roma .... Dario (credited)
- Ercole l'invincibile .... Brother of Teica (credited as "Kirk Bert")
- I magnifici Brutos del West .... O'Toole (credited as "Kirk Bert")
- I tre centurioni .... Claudius (credited as "Alberto Cevinini")
- Il figlio di Cleopatra (credit only)
- La strada per Forte Alamo .... Slim (credited as "Kirk Bert")
- Minnesota Clay .... Andy (credited as "Anthony Ross")
- Vita di Michelangelo (TV mini-series) - ep. 1 .... Sculpting student (credited)
- Colorado Charlie .... Dick (credited as "Anthony Ross")
- Giulietta degli spiriti (credit only)
- Le notti della violenza .... Man who hears screams (credited)
- S.077 spionaggio a Tangeri .... Agent who steals the ray gun component (credited)
- Terrore nello spazio .... Toby Markary (credited)
- Il grande colpo di Surcouf .... Garneray (credited?)
- Io, io, io.... e gli altri .... Man watching suicide attempt (credited)
- Ischia operazione amore .... Luigi Castaldo (credited)
- Missione sabbie rovente (credit only)
- Missione speciale Lady Chaplin .... Soldier on train (credited)
- Per pochi dollari ancora (credit only)
- Racconti a 2 piazze - segment "Morire per vivere" .... Gigi's friend (credited)
- 7 donne per i Mac Gregor (credit only)
- Barbarella .... Assistant to The General (uncredited)
There are still a few titles to be found where Alberto may appear, be credited, or both, or neither. If you have images of him (or his credit) from any of the titles below, you know what to do.
- Il delitto di Anna Sandoval (1964)
- Agente X77 ordine di uccidere (1965) I can confirm that Alberto does not appear, but the actor credits were missing so I can't say if he's credited
- La notte dell'addio (1966)
- Atelier Fontana - Le sorelle della moda (TV movie, 2011)
- Matrimonio a Parigi (2011)
There are also a couple of titles where Alberto is credited online somewhere, but in which I have not been able to find him.
- Agente S3S operazione uranio (1965) - Listed by various sources with no role given, I could not see him in the film and he does not appear in the credits.
- Surcouf, l'eroe dei sette mari (1966) - Most online sources credit him as playing the same role here as he plays in the sequel, Il grande colpo di Surcouf, however he does not appear in this film nor does he appear in the German credits. There is always the possibility that he may appear in the Italian credits.
- Grand Hotel N.1261 "La droga del successo" (as Jean Paul) (20 august 1970)