Unidentified actor first spotted while identifying generici in L'oro di Roma, and rapidly found in 3 other films ranging from mid-50's to early 60's. He has Ciavazarro to thank for his nickname! He has many very distinctive features - nose, chin, cheekbones, neck, hair - which should combine to make him easy to identify.
- I tre ladri .... Man in the crowd
- Pane, amore e gelosia .... Dinner guest
- Un americano a Roma .... Night watchman
- Le schiave di Cartagine .... Bidder at slave auction
- I vampiri .... Castle servant
- Amore e chiacchiere .... Nursing home resident
- L'oro di Roma .... Man who donates his gold teeth