Alias: Francesco Tenzi, Franco Tensi, Harry Cotton, George Lenz
Francesco Tensi was active in Italian cinema since at least the mid 1950s and until the start of the 1970s - sometimes credited and very often not. Due to his non-typical Italian facial features, he was often cast as Englishmen, and in the 1950s and early 60s he can usually be seen sporting a well-trimmed moustache and a monocle. Later in the 1960s, his appearance changed somewhat, either substituting his monocle for a pair of glasses or dropping them altogether, and sometimes using a comb-over or a hairpiece.
- La spiaggia (credited) .... Snobbish hotel guest
- Amore e chiacchiere (uncredited) .... Guest at Paseroni's house
- Guardia, ladro e cameriera (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Tempi duri per i vampiri (credited as Francesco Tenzi) .... role?
- Gastone (uncredited) .... Audience member at Salone Margherita
- Il mio amico Jekyll (credited) .... English commission member
- Il vigile (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Come September (uncredited) .... Robert's secretary
- Vanina Vanini (uncredited) .... Stagecoach passenger
- La città prigioniera (credited as Franco Tensi) .... General Bennett
- Sodoma e Gomorra (credited) .... Hebrew elder
- Su e giù (uncredited) .... Role?
- 7 pistole per i Mac Gregor (credited as Harry Cotton) .... Harold MacGregor
- 7 donne per i Mac Gregor (credited as Harry Cotton) .... Harold MacGregor
- La morte non conta i dollari (credited) .... John, stagecoach passenger
- OK Connery (credited) .... Auctioneer
- Questi fantasmi (credited) .... Professor Santanna
- Il dio chiamato Dorian (uncredited) .... Geoffrey Clouston
- "La dolce fiamma" (Published in Polvere di Stelle during 1960) - credited as George Lenz