Sicilian, born in the year 1900 in the city of Campobello di Licata (Agrigento), he had begin his carrer around 1924 when was discovered by the director Carmine Gallone who liked his face so much that brings him to became a generico in movies. When he was not playing in movies, he was selling brooms in his own shop.
Formerly known here as the Fat B&B man (stands for bearded and balding), he appeared in various genres during the early-mid sixties. As his nickname implies, his identifiable features are his bushy beard and thinning hair.
His name was identified by our user Ciavazzaro, thanks to an article published on the italian magazine Gente n.10 December 1964.
- La vendetta di Ercole (uncredited) .... Hercules' dinner guest
- Le Baccanti (uncredited) .... Courtier
- Sodoma e Gomorra (credited) .... Hebrew elder
- Le ore dell'amore (uncredited) .... Priest
- Gli schiavi più forti del mondo (uncredited) .... Citizen
- La vendetta di Spartacus (uncredited) .... Refugee
- Arizona Colt (uncredited) .... Card player