Black actor active in Italian films in the late 60's and early 70's. I named him "Object of Lust" since the only film I knew him from for many years was Isabella, where he plays that role.
From his role in L'emigrante I believe he, like most black actors working in Italy, may be American. Since it's emerging that he played a number of roles as a musician, I think it's also quite possible that, like Alfred Thomas and Howard Bradley, he may also have had a second career as a musician.
- Pecos è qui: prega e muori .... One of El Supremo's men
- Fellini Satyricon .... Ship crew member
- Il ragazzo che sorride .... African miner
- Isabella, Duchessa dei Diavoli .... Object of Lust
- Tarzana, sesso selvaggio .... Bongo player / Bearer
- Una sull'altra .... Policeman
- Django sfida Sartana .... Piano player
- L'emigrante .... American prisoner
- Carambola .... Jazz band musician
- Mosè .... Egyptian consul
- Maldoror (1977) - Unreleased feature film