Pietro Innocenzi is a long career producer, member of the Anica council, as well as Director of the Unione Nazionale Produttori Film, he had various positions as representative of the Association in the Censorship Commission at the Ministry of Beni and Cinema activities. He was part of the jury for the awarding of the David di Donatello and for the designation of the Italian film nominated for the Academy Award. In 1984 and 1985 he won the European Oscar as best producer for the films Fotografando Patrizia and Scandalosa Gilda. In 1996 he won the David di Donatello award as best producer for the film Palermo-Milano, sola andata. 
Alongside his production activity, we found that he also enjoyed appearing in front of the camera, playing a few supporting roles in the films he financed. His identity was finally revealed by our forum member Cinema Italiano on April 27, 2022.
Considering the surname and the very similar appearence, there is a probability that he's a relative (maybe brother) of the generico Augusto Innocenzi.
- Omicron .... Sound technician at interview session (uncredited)
- L'arma, l'ora, il movente .... Photographer (uncredited)
- Crescete e moltiplicatevi .... Train passenger (uncredited)
- La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide .... Policeman blocking Giovanni Andreassi's escape (credited as Production manager)
- La poliziotta fa carriera .... Man trying to keep Cecè in the street (uncredited)
- La banda del gobbo .... Benito Giua, the albanese kidnapped (uncredited)
- L'insegnante va in collegio .... Teacher of the college who give slaps (uncredited)
- L'infermiera di notte .... Employee at the employment office (uncredited)
- Sabato, domenica e venerdì - segment "Domenica" .... A spectator who applauds (uncredited)
- Attenti a quei P2 .... Newscaster (uncredited)
- Il sommergibile più pazzo del mondo .... TV reporter (uncredited)
- Morte sospetta di una minorenne (1975)
|1. Pietro Innocenzi profile in Ariano International Film Festival.it|