Louise Lambert was a voice dubbing actress based in Rome, lending her voice to the English-language versions of countless Italian films from the 1960s, 70s and 80s. She's mentioned briefly in an interview with English dubbing expert Ted Rusoff in Video Watchdog #159, where he states that Louise specialized in dubbing older ladies.
Like a lot of her dubbing colleagues, Louise Lambert also made various small acting appearances in front of the camera - usually uncredited.
- I 2 vigili (uncredited) .... British diplomat's wife
- Fellini - A Director's Notebook (uncredited) .... Journalist interviewing Marcello Mastroianni
- Fragment of Fear (credited) .... American matron
- Pulp (credited) .... Tourist in restaurant
- Cassandra Crossing (uncredited) .... Train passenger
- I ragazzi di celluloide (TV mini series) (credited) .... Gabriella's mother
- La novelle malle des Indes (TV mini series) (credited) .... Virtus
- Extrasensorial (uncredited) .... Woman in the dance hall