Attractive, dark-haired and blessed with a pair of piercing blue eyes, Karen Valenti tried her luck in Italian cinema during the late 1960s, and though she never became famous, she managed to land a small role that is still widely remembered by fans of Italian giallo cinema: that of the young girl stabbed to death in the elevator in Dario Argento's renowned L'uccello dalle piume di cristallo (1970). The image of Karen being brutally stabbed to death with a razor has become iconic of the film and has been featured in countless cover art and posters etc.
Sadly, Karen Valenti only had one other credited role: a very brief part in Il trapianto (1970), but did appear as a generica in various other films at the end of the 1960s and start of the 1970s.
- Camille 2000 .... Party guest (uncredited)
- Scacco alla regina .... Party guest (uncredited)
- Ciakmull - L'uomo della vendetta .... Saloon girl (uncredited)
- Il trapianto .... Margherita (credited)
- L'uccello dalle piume di cristallo .... The fifth victim (credited)