Aldo Pedinotti was a giant actor (I don't know his exact height, but in La morte viene dal pianeta Aytin he appears to be of similar stature to 7ft Pascuale Fasciano). His size made him ideally suited to playing monsters and, indeed, giants. He has at least 2 credited roles from which he is identified, and also played the role of Goliath in David e Golia under the pseudonym Kronos.
Aldo's son, Luca, has been in contact with me via my Facebook gallery for Pedinotti. He confirmed that his fathers date of birth was March 30th 1940 in Rome, Italy and that he died in June 2007, also in Rome. He also confirmed that his father used the pseudonym Kronos in David e Golia and alerted me to his appearance in Satyricon.
- David e Golia (credited as Kronos) .... Goliath
- Ercole al centro della terra (credited) .... Sunis
- Goliath contro i Giganti (uncredited) .... Giant
- Maciste nella terra dei Ciclopi (uncredited) .... Cyclops
- Arrivano i titani (uncredited) .... Titan
- Il trionfo di Robin Hood (uncredited) .... One of Robin Hood's band
- Maciste all'inferno (uncredited) .... Cyclops (re-used footage)
- Il crollo di Roma (uncredited) .... Guard
- Gli schiavi più forti del mondo (credited) .... role?
- La rivolta dei pretoriani (uncredited) .... role?
- Il bello, il brutto, il cretino (uncredited) .... Card player
- La morte viene dal pianeta Aytin (uncredited) .... Snow devil
- Satyricon (Polidoro) (uncredited) .... Slave carrying Trimalchione
There are 2 additional titles where Pedinotti is credited online that I have been unable to find, so if you have either of these you know what to do:
- Pezzo, capopezzo e capitano (Serenata ad un cannone) (1958) as Carlo, maybe credited
- Cin cin... cianuro (1967)