Gisella Arden was another stunningly beautiful actress who achieved some degree of success, but somehow never quite rose to the upper levels of stardom. Her earliest known role is from 1959, and within a few years she was playing female leads and second leads in a selection of B-grade peplums, swashbucklers and eurospies. Like many actresses of her generation she disappeared from the screen at the end of the sixties, reappearing in a handful of TV movies in the 80's before vanishing again, this time for good.
Various websites claim her real name is Gisella Sardello, though with no way of knowing where this information originated this must be treated as unconfirmed. No other biographical details are known about her.
All her known roles were credited ones, but her credits are fairly spread out so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of some uncredited or unknown appearances being found.
- Cerasella (credited as Gisella Ardenz) .... Girl at the beach
- Dolci inganni (credited as Gisella Ardens) .... The nurse
- Il segreto dello Sparviero Nero (credited) .... Friend of Leonora
- Le avventure di Mary Read (credited) .... First dancer from the court of Louis XIV
- Le prigioniere dell'isola del diavolo (credited) .... Maeva
- Maciste contro lo Sceicco (credited) .... Isabella
- L'invincibile cavaliere mascherato (credited) .... Maria
- La morte viene da Manila (Die letzten Drei der Albatros) (credited) .... Dany Wilkinson
- La trappola scatta a Beirut (Agent 505 - Todesfalle Beirut) (credited) .... Monique Köhler
- Sapevano solo uccidere (credited as Kim Arden) .... Katy
- Zorro marchese di Navarra (credited) .... Dolores
- Casa di bambola (credited) .... Linde
- La freccia nel fianco (TV mini-series) (credited) .... Eugenie
There are still a couple of TV productions listed on IMDb which I have not yet been able to find. If you have images or credits of Gisella in any of these you know what to do.
- Vuoto di memoria (1983) TV movie, as Impiegata Marshall
- I padroni dell'estate (1987) TV mini-series, as Azara's wife