Lia Lena was an attractive brunette with a characteristic nose who was an active generica in Italian films throughout the 1950s and until the start of the 1960s. Sadly, no biographical details are known about her.
- La muta di Portici (uncredited) .... Carmela
- Menzogna (uncredited) .... Party guest
- La schiava del peccato (uncredited) .... Nightclub employee
- Maddalena (uncredited) .... Prostitute
- Pietà per chi cade (credited) .... Eugenia's maid
- Torna! (uncredited) .... Casino player
- L'angelo bianco (uncredited) .... Train passenger
- L'intrusa (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Piccola posta (credited) .... Pet salon employee
- Dontella (uncredited) .... Veterinary nurse
- Tempi duri per i vampiri (uncredited) .... Guest at hotel resort
- Il peccato degli anni verdi (credited) .... Diana's mother
- La regina delle amazzoni (credited) .... Priestess
- "Due madri" (Published in Cine Tipo from August 1956 and onwards) - credited
FILMOGRAPHY TO BE VERIFIED
- Sigillo rosso (1950)
- Ripudiata (1954)
- Il principe fusto (1960)
Lia is missing!
There are a couple of films that Lia is supposed to appear in, but in which I've had no luck finding her.
- Ti ho sempre amato! (1953) - Lia is listed on ANICA but with no role given. I'm not able to spot her anywhere in the film.
- Noi peccatori (1953) - Lia is listed on ANICA but with no role given. I've not been able to find her, but it's possible that she appears in one of the nightclub sequences as there are many generici in these scenes, but shot in such a way that we never get a good look at anyone.
- Gli amori di Manon Lescaut (1955) - Lia is listed on ANICA but with no role given. I couldn't find her, but then I only have a low-res TV print and there are lots of women in wigs and costumes that we don't see very well, so Lia might very well be one of them. Perhaps if a better print becomes available...