Graziella Granata is a C.S.C. actress who graduated from Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in 1960. She worked steadily in films and TV throughout the 60's and into the early 70's, including a number of lead and featured roles in the late 60's after signing a contract with the producer Angelo Rizzoli. Despite this she never quite made the leap from good actress to star.
Aside from a few mysterious TV listings from the late 70's she seems to have then retired from the screen (her Wikipedia page says she worked in theatre in the 70's). She did not regularly receive the C.S.C. appendage in her credits, but she was listed that way on at least 3 occasions.
She was born on March 13th 1941 in Rome and, as far as is known, at the time of writing is still living. Her father was from Milan and her mother from Toscana.
She won the David di Donatello award in 1967 (shared with Silvana Mangano) for her appearance in Alessandro Blasetti's La ragazza del bersagliere.
- Europa di notte (uncredited) .... Audience member (uncertain identification)
- La scimitarra del saraceno (credited as Graziella Granada) .... Bianca
- I piaceri dello scapolo (poster credit) .... Gianna
- Maciste, l'uomo più forte del mondo (credited) .... Handmaiden of Queen Halis Mojab
- Appuntamento in Riviera (credited) .... Laura
- Il segno del vendicatore (credited) .... Delia
- La strage dei vampiri (credited) .... Louise
- Lo sparviero dei Caraibi (credited as G. Granata) .... Flora
- Peccati d'estate (credit only)
- Smog (credited) .... Woman with the sick baby
- I 4 tassisti (credited) .... Sister Serena
- Aimez-vous les femmes? (credited) .... Claudia
- Amori pericolosi (poster credit) .... The nurse
- Le voci bianche (credited) .... Teresa
- Liolá (poster credit) .... Godmother Venera
- Il compagno Don Camillo (credited) .... Nadia
- Una moglie americana (credited) .... The air hostess
- Delitto quasi perfetto (credited) .... Annie Robson No.2
- Incompreso (credited) .... Dora
- Io, io, io.... e gli altri (credited) .... Gisella
- Ischia operazione amore (credited) .... Marina Capatosta
- Bersaglio mobile (credited) .... Rumba
- La ragazza del bersagliere (credited) .... Anita Reali
- Al di là della legge (credited) .... Sally Davis
- Die Ente klingelt um halb acht (Siamo tutti matti?) (credited) .... Dr. Jaspers
- Cinque figli di cane (credited) .... Letizia
- Satyricon (credited) .... Antonia
- Il trapianto (credited) .... Angelina
- Giallo di sera (TV mini-series, season 1, episode 5: "Una locanda sul lago") (credited) .... Lili Bouval
- Fratello ladro (poster credit) .... role?
- Comizi d'amore (1964) Theatrically-released documentary, as Interviewee
- Il giro del mondo (1967) Documentary TV series, as Presenter
- Don Camillo e i giovani d'oggi (1970) uncompleted feature film, as Cat
- Piccola ribalta (1972) TV series, as Presenter
- Amici nemici (2008) Documentary, as Interviewee
There are a few listings in Radiocorriere from the late 70's about which very few details are known.
- Sarto per signora (197?)
- Racconti di mezzanotte (1979)
- Lo spettro di Barbablu (1980)
- L'Albino (1980)
Images and credit shots are also needed for the following "poster credit" and "listing credit" titles
- I piaceri dello scapolo (1960)
- Amori pericolosi (1964)
- Liolá (1964)
- Fratello ladro (1972)