Luisa Mattioli is a C.S.C. actress who graduated from Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in 1957.
She was born in 1936 (date unknown) in San Stino di Livenza, Italy. Luisa is still living at the time of writing.
She began her film career with 2 roles filmed the year before her graduation and worked steadily in films and TV for the next 6 years without ever really breaking out from the pack.
Luisa began an affair with married British actor (and future James Bond) Roger Moore while filming Il ratto delle sabine in 1961, which they continued through a second production together, Un branco di vigliacchi. Moore's autobiography informs us that Luisa was under contract to Enrico Bomba, producer of both films. Luisa gave up her acting career to move to Britain, to live, initially as Moore's mistress, then later, when his divorce became final in 1969, as his wife. They had 3 children (Christian, Deborah and Jeffrey) and remained married for 30 years. The couple eventually split acrimoniously in 2000 after Moore started an affair with Luisa's friend, Swedish socialite Kristina Tholstrup (they were later married).
I have found several references online to Luisa having written an autobiography titled "Nothing Lasts Forever", however searches for the book have been fruitless, so its existence is a mystery. I have, however, ordered copies of the 3 volumes of Roger Moore's autobiography, so once I have read those I will hopefully be able to add a few more details to this biography.
- L'angelo delle alpi (poster credit) .... Maddalena (role unconfirmed)
- La spada di Damocle (TV movie) (credited) .... Elena
- Mia nonna poliziotto (credited) .... Probably credit only
- Serenatella sciuè sciuè (poster credit) .... Ginevra (role unconfirmed)
- La notte del grande assalto (credited) .... Isabella's maid
- A noi piace freddo…! (credited) .... Laura Biondi
- Giallo club - Invito al poliziesco (TV series, season 2, episode 1: Rapina al grattacielo) (credited) .... Edith
- I fratelli Corsi (uncredited) .... Domenico's wife
- Il ratto delle sabine (credited) .... Silvia
- La spada dell'Islam (credited) .... Credit only
- Diciottenni al sole (credited) .... Jeannie
- La bella Lola (credited) .... Ana
- Un branco di vigliacchi (credited) .... Germana
- Le roi du village (poster credit) .... role?
- Tempesta sur Ceylon (credited in some versions) .... Helga (appearance uncertain)
There are a number of other films where Luisa is credited with appearing somewhere online, so if you have any of these you know what to do.
- Presentimento (1956) ANICA
- Napoli, sole mio! (1958) ANICA, as Maddalena (again?)
- Il caso Maurizius (1961) IMDb, TV mini-series
She should also appear in a number of James Bond-related items found as extras on DVD's such as appearances at premieres and on-set footage, so I will be investigating those.