Enzo Doria is a C.S.C. actor who graduated from Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in 1960. Despite his graduating as an actor, it is from the fields of production, direction and screenwriting where he is best known these days.
Enzo was born Ezio Passadore on March 12th 1936 in Genoa, Italy. As far as is known he is still living at the time of writing. He is married to decorator Gisella Longo and is the father of actor Alessandro Doria.
With a few credits already behind him when he graduated, Enzo continued to work as an actor for the next 5 years, amassing a total of 16 known acting appearances. Dissatisfied with the way his career was going, in 1965 he changed direction, founding the production company Doria Cinematografica, which over the next 30 years would be responsible for more than 30 productions, including some critical and commercial successes. Additionally Enzo has 6 known directorial credits, plus 8 writing credits mostly under his birth name. Unlike some other actor-producers found on this forum, it would seem that Enzo never appeared in any of the films he produced.
I have concentrated on his acting credits for starting his topic, so there are plenty of his production credits to be added. I have opted to list his production credits separately below his acting credits.
- Dinanzi a noi il cielo (poster credit) .... Tom (role unconfirmed)
- Le notti bianche (uncredited) .... Dancing marine
- Giuditta e Oloferne (credited?) .... Daniel
- La dolce vita (credited) .... Photographer
- Gli invasori (credited) .... Bennet
- La tragica notte di Assisi (poster credit) .... Lorenzo (role unconfirmed)
- Solimano il conquistatore (credited) .... Soldier (uncertain identification)
- Spade senza bandiera (credited) .... Role?
- Il vecchio testamento (credited) .... Gionata
- Gli invincibili tre (uncredited) .... Aleco
- Strana voglia di una vedova (poster credit) .... Angelo Cavalcanti (role unconfirmed)
- Una sporca guerra (poster credit) .... Role?
- Anno 79: La distruzione di Ercolano (Production assistant, credited as E. Passadore)
- Il Vecchio Testamento (Production assistant, credited as E. Passadore)
- Gli invincibili tre (1st assistant director, credited as Ezio Passadore)
- Lucrezia giovane (Producer)