Gaetano Quartararo was an actor active in Italian films and fotoromanzi from at least the start of the 50's until the end of the 70's. He is one of those borderline cases who could be considered a bit part actor or a generico, but since he had a number of credited speaking roles in the late 60's I have opted for the former.
His earliest known film role was in 1950, after which there is currently a 12-year gap until his next roles in 1962, so presumably there must be some roles to be found for the intervening years. He remained very busy for the remainder of the 60's, including a couple of production credits. His last known film role currently dates from 1973, but since he is known to have been appearing in fotoromanzi until the end of the decade there may well be more later film roles to be uncovered too.
No biographical details are currently known, however there is a Manuela Quartararo credited as script supervisor on the 2 films where he has production credits, who must presumably (given the unusual surname) be somehow related.
- Il brigante Musolino (uncredited) .... Second judge
- Il gladiatore di Roma (uncredited) .... Captain of Rufo's centurions
- Il mondo è una prigione (TV movie) (credited) .... Role?
- La tigre dei sette mari (uncredited) .... Master of ceremonies
- Più rosa che giallo (TV series, episode 5: La signora della collana) (credited) .... "Un omaccione"
- Totò di notte n. 1 (uncredited) .... Nightclub waiter
- Totò e Peppino divisi a Berlino (uncredited) .... Cafe customer
- Una tragedia americana (TV series, episodes 5 & 6) (credited) .... Courtroom spectator
- I dieci gladiatori (uncredited) .... Ship's captain
- I mostri (uncredited) .... Member of the prosecution team
- Il processo di Verona (uncredited) .... Police chief
- L'invincibile cavaliere mascherato (uncredited) .... Party guest
- La cieca di Sorrento (uncredited) .... Man who leads George into a trap
- Maciste, l'eroe più grande del mondo (uncredited) .... Captain of the Sacred Siren
- Processo a Gesu' (TV movie) (credited) .... Role?
- Rocambole (uncredited) .... Keller's associate
- Totò e Cleopatra (uncredited) .... Roman general
- Buffalo Bill, l'eroe del far west (uncredited) .... Indian tribal leader
- Coriolano eroe senza patria (credited) .... Lartio
- I miserabili (TV series, episode 9: Ponine) (credited) .... credited as "Soldier" but not found
- I tre centurioni (credited) .... Roman General
- Il colosso di Roma (credited) .... Roman army captain
- Il trionfo di Ercole (credited) .... The King
- Intrigo a Los Angeles (credited as G. Quartararo) .... George
- Jim il primo (uncredited) .... Doctor
- L'amore primitivo (credited) .... Hotel manager
- La rivolta dei sette (credited) .... Acrone
- La vendetta di Spartacus (uncredited) .... One of Arminio's men
- Ursus, il terrore dei kirghisi (credited) .... Role?
- Superseven chiama Cairo (credited) .... Dr. Arnold Balden
- Un dollaro bucato (uncredited) .... Role?
- Il grande colpo dei 7 uomini d'oro (uncredited) .... Man listening to the General's speech
- La grande notte di Ringo (uncredited) .... Insurance company representative
- Le spie amano i fiori (credited) .... Secret Service boss
- Le spie uccidono in silenzio (credited) .... Professor
- Un milione di dollari per sette assassini (uncredited) .... Role?
- Mister X (credited) .... Commissioner Mariotti
- Colpo sensazionale al servizio del Sifar (credited, also for script, story, executive producer & production manager) .... The Colonel
- Satanik (credited) .... Ortega
- Ora X - pattuglia suicida (credited for script, story & direction) .... The Colonel
- Baciamo le mani (credited as Gay Quarta) .... Mafia boss at the wedding
Titles to check!
- Letto di sabbia (1962) ANICA
- Il triangolo rosso (1967) TV series, season 1, episode 2: Un paio di occhiali. IMDb as Ginestra
- Una forca per un bastardo (1968) This is Manuela Quartararo's 3rd credit as script supervisor. Since he appears in the other 2 it could be possible he appears here too.
As always there are some titles where he is credited somewhere online, but does not seem to appear.
- Tormento (1950) credited by ANICA with no role. There are no actors who resemble his look in his other 1950 role
- Omricon (1963) ANICA and IMDb both credit him with playing the role of Midollo, but he is not credited and as far as I could find does not appear.