|Gino Soldi in "Sansone contro i pirati" (1963)|
From the late 60's he changed direction, becoming a production assistant/director/manager/supervisor, a career he continued until 1980 with 14 known credits (plus one more dating from 1994), predominantly working on productions shot in Milan.
No biographical details are currently known.
Easy to recognise with his short black beard, greased-back hair and receding hairline, I think it is highly likely that there could be some additional uncredited acting roles to be found for him.
- Il terrore dei mari .... Pirate (credited)
- Le avventure di Mary Read .... Pirate (uncredited)
- Gli eroi del doppio gioco .... Smuggler (credited)
- Maciste contro lo sceicco .... Benda Nera (credited)
- Maciste, il gladiatore più forte del mondo .... Gladiator (uncredited - uncertain identification)
- Ursus gladiatore ribelle .... Gladiator (uncredited)
- L'invincibile cavaliere mascherato .... Miguel (credited?)
- Sansone contro i pirati .... Murad's henchman (credited)
- Zorro e i tre moschettieri .... Guard (uncredited - uncertain identification)
- Il mistero dell'isola maledetta .... Pirate (credited)
- Dick Smart 2.007 .... Scientist (uncredited as actor)
There is 1 further title where Gino should be credited as an actor.
- La mano sul facile (1963) - ANICA with no given role. This appears to be a really obscure production, also featuring Isarco Ravaioli. I couldn't even find any publicity material for it.
- Venga a prendere il caffè... da noi (Production supervisor)
- Il diavolo nel cervello (Production supervisor)
- Milano rovente (Director of production)
- Revolver (Production supervisor)
- 5 donne per l'assassino (Milan production director)
- Mark il poliziotto (Director of production for Milan)
- Il bocconcino (Director of production)
- Oh, Serafina! (Director of production)
- La cerimonia dei sensi (Director of production)
There are further titles to be checked where Gino should have production credits.
- Dick Smart 2.007 (1967) - IMDb as Production supervisor. The closing credits on my copy were cut short before his name appeared.
- Due occhi per uccidere (1968) - IMDb as Production supervisor
- La morte risale a ieri sera (1970) - IMDb as Production supervisor
- Belli e brutti ridono tutti (1979) - IMDb as Production manager
- Semmelweis (TV movie) (1980) - IMDb as Production manager
- Luana la porcona (1994) - IMDb as Production director