Porcaro, probably is one of the lot of "Fellini's creatures". He played an "important" character, several years from his Fellini's movie, Amarcord (1973), in 7 chili in 7 giorni (1986).
He's easily recognizable because he's very fatty and he has a strong southern accent, maybe napolitan.
- Anni ruggenti (uncredited) .... Luggage porter
- Matrimonio all'italiana (uncredited) .... Barman
- Una questione d'onore (uncredited) .... Sardinian village medic
- La donna, il sesso e il superuomo (uncredited) .... Morgue employee
- Amarcord (uncredited) .... Bobo, the farting student
- 7 chili in 7 giorni (credited) .... Fat husband