Ugo Attanasio (1887 - 1969) was the father of the actress Carla Del Poggio (Maria Luigia Attanasio) and therefore father-in-law of the the director Alberto Lattuada. He began his film career already at an advanced age but he got many small roles in cinema, in successful films, the most showy of which is undoubtedly Fellini's Lo sceicco bianco (1952), in which he plays the austere uncle of the protagonist, the actor Leopoldo Trieste.
 From the book "Federico Fellini - Il libro dei film" (2009) by Tullio Kezich.
 From the book "Federico Fellini, la vita e i film" (2002) by Tullio Kezich.
- Il delitto di Giovanni Episcopo (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Lo sceicco bianco (credited) .... Ivan's uncle
- La spiaggia (uncredited) .... Piest on the train
- Scuola elementare (credited) .... Primary school headmaster
- Mafioso (credited) .... Don Vincenzo
- Il fornaretto di Venezia (credited) .... Role?
- Il successo (credited) .... Monsignor
- I mostri - segment "La giornata dell'onorevole" .... General Olivazzi
- L'ultimo gladiatore (uncredited) .... Pontifex Maximus
- Maciste, gladiatore di Sparta (credited) .... Senator
- La mandragola (credited) .... The old wizard
- Come svaligiammo la Banca d'Italia (uncredited) .... One of the Franco and Ciccio's defense lawyers
- Don Giovanni in Sicilia (credited) .... The priest
- Il lungo, il corto, il gatto (credited) .... The admiral invited to the party
- Matchless (uncredited) .... American meeting functionary
FILMOGRAPHY TO CHECK
- Core 'ngrato (1953) cinematografo.it
- Bufere (1953, uncredited)