Marcello Tamborra, was a child actor active from the late sixties to the early seventies in some italian movies.
Class 1959, he was the youngest of four brothers (Maria Cristina, Stefano and Gianfranco are the others), also involved in the italian cinema.
Gifted with a penetrating and alert gaze, he was often involved in films in which he played the role of the very mature child for his age. His most famous role, and perhaps the last, although uncredited, is certainly that of the child Michele, seduced by Barbara Bouchet in Lucio Fulci's masterpiece Non si sevizia un Paperino (1972).
1. His name was discovered thanks to an intuition of Johan Melle, on September 13, 2020.
2. Info from "Cineguida 1965".
- Il padre di famiglia .... role? (credited)
- Italian Secret Service .... Kid on the train (uncredited)
- Nel labirinto del sesso .... The masochistic boy (credited)
- Cose di Cosa Nostra .... Peter Lococo (uncredited)
- I quattro pistoleri di Santa Trinità .... Adeline Martinez's son (credited)
- Storie Italiane (TV series) ep.: "Diversa dagli altri" .... role? (credited on Radiocorriere TV)
- Non si sevizia un Paperino .... Michele (uncredited)
Filmography to check
- Diritto di cronaca (TV Movie, 1969)
- Edipeon (1970)
- Astronave Terra (TV Movie, 1971) .... Roger