Marcello Tamborra was a child actor active from the late sixties to the early seventies in some successful films. Gifted with a penetrating and alert gaze, he was often involved in films in which he played the role of the very mature child for his age.
His most famous role, and perhaps the last, although uncredited, is certainly that of the child Michele, seduced by Barbara Bouchet in Lucio Fulci's Non si sevizia un Paperino (1972).
His name was discovered thanks to an intuition of Johan Melle, on September 13, 2020.
- Il padre di famiglia (credited) .... role?
- Italian Secret Service (uncredited) .... Kid on the train
- Nel labirinto del sesso (credited) .... The masochistic boy
- I quattro pistoleri di Santa Trinità (credited) .... Adeline Martinez's son
- Non si sevizia un Paperino (uncredited) .... Michele
FILMOGRAPHY TO CHECK
- Diritto di cronaca (TV Movie, 1969)
- Edipeon (1970)
- Astronave Terra (TV Movie, 1971) .... Roger