While doing our exhaustive research on L'oro di Roma we managed to identify all the Jewish council members - all except one!
With 4 roles finally found he at last gets the attention he deserves, so welcome the Last Jewish Councillor.
Active from at least the early 50's until the early 60's, it looks like he maintained the same look of black moustache and (probably dyed) black hair, which combined with his large ears should make him easy to identify.
- Il tallone di Achille .... Delegate at the medical conference
- Roman Holiday .... Dignitary waiting to meet Princess Ann
- Una parigina a Roma .... Party guest
- Destinazione Sanremo .... Barman
- Juke box - Urli d'amore .... Double bass player
- I fratelli corsi .... Ranch hand who gets branded
- L'oro di Roma .... Jewish council member
- Rosmunda e Alboino .... Priest of Alboino