Active as a generico in Italian films from at least the early 1950's until the mid 1960's, Emilio Masselli bears a certain resemblance to the well-known actor Fausto Tozzi, and looks to have maintained the same look of characteristic black moustache and (probably dyed) black hair throughout his career.
With two roles found as a musician, it seems possible that he could have also been a musician of some kind, since it would be unusual for a non-musician to play these roles.
Prior to being identified, he was nicknamed the "Last Jewish Councillor", on account of being the only actor playing a Jewish council member in L'oro di Roma that we were originally unable to identify.
- Il bandolero stanco .... Banjo player (uncredited)
- Il tallone di Achille .... Delegate at the medical conference (uncredited)
- Il viale della speranza .... Party guest (uncredited)
- La passeggiata (credited, but not found)
- Riscatto .... Prison inmate (credited as "E. Masselli")
- Roman Holiday .... Dignitary waiting to meet Princess Ann (uncredited)
- Napoli terra d'amore .... Man in theatre audience (uncredited)
- Una parigina a Roma .... Party guest (uncredited)
- Destinazione Sanremo .... Barman (uncredited)
- Juke box - Urli d'amore .... Double bass player (uncredited)
- La sceriffa .... Banjo player (uncredited)
- Gli avventurieri dei tropici .... role? (credited?)
- I fratelli corsi .... Ranch hand who gets branded (uncredited)
- L'oro di Roma .... Jewish council member (credited)
- Rosmunda e Alboino .... Priest of Alboino (uncredited)
- Divorzio alla siciliana .... Don Calò's man (credited)
- La grande savana (1955) ANICA