Another graduate from our Whitebeard project, Mr. Cheeky was a generico active in Italian films at least throughout the 60's and into the early 70's. He appeared regularly as "townsmen" in westerns from the mid-60's onwards.
When seen from certain angles his left cheekbone is particularly prominent (hence his nickname), which looks like it my have been the result of some injury (it doesn't seem so obvious in earlier roles, so maybe it was something that happened in the mid-60's?). Other distinguishing features include a couple of moles on his left cheek, distinctive squinty eyes, balding head and a neatly trimmed white beard, often with a darker streak coloured down the centre of his chin.
- Romolo e Remo .... Man at pagan ceremony / Follower of Romulus
- Boccaccio 70 .... Man at the unveiling of the billboard
- Maciste, l'eroe più grande del mondo .... Spectator at the chariot race
- Buffalo Bill, l'eroe del far west .... Saloon customer
- I tre centurioni .... Nobleman
- Jim il primo .... Role?
- Il gladiatore che sfidò l'impero .... Senator
- Per pochi dollari ancora .... Saloon customer
- Da uomo a uomo .... Saloon customer
- Little Rita nel West .... Spectator in court
- Voltati... ti uccido! .... Townsman
- Don Chisciotte e Sancio Panza .... Man waiting for justice
- Odissea (TV mini series) .... Man in Alcinoo's court
- Viva per la tua morte .... Saloon customer
- La collina degli stivali .... Miner
- Ciakmull .... Townsman
- Continuavano a chiamarlo Trinità .... Priest
- ...E alla fine lo chiamarono Jerusalem l'implacabile .... Saloon customer
- Ci risiamo, vero Provvidenza .... Townsman (uncertain identification)