The unidentified actor known as the "Serious Senator" was active in Italian films at least in the late-50's-mid-60's.
Already greying in the late 50's he has a somewhat squared head, jutting jaw and slightly downturned mouth, giving him a serious look. In the early peplum roles found for him he plays your typical generico roles of senators, noblemen and courtiers, hence his nickname.
- Afrodite, dea dell'amore .... Courtier
- Totò nella luna .... Pentagon officer
- Annibale .... Senator
- Ben-Hur .... Nobleman at the chariot race
- Caterina Sforza, la leonessa di Romagna .... Officer
- Ercole e la regina di Lidia .... Courtier
- La notte del grande assalto .... Nobleman
- I cosacchi .... Officer at the ball
- La vendetta dei barbari .... Courtier
- Il conquistatore di Corinto .... Senator
- Nefertite, regina del Nilo .... Man in the palace (uncertain identification)
- I lancieri neri .... Nobleman
- Zorro alla corte di Spagna .... Nobleman
- Cleopatra .... Man listening to Caesar describe his plans